- Start/End Point of the Trek: Kathmandu to Kathmandu or Pokhara to Pokhara
- Duration: 7 Nights 8 Days
- Trek Height: 17,763ft
- Trek Distance: 80 KM
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate to Difficult
- Trek Temparature: 15°C to 20°C
- Best Time for Trekking: September-November
About Mardi Himal Base Camp:
- Mardi Himal Base camp is right between Mardi Himal, Macchapucchre, Fishtail mountain and lesser-known sides of Annapurna Massif and Annapurna South as in it is waiting for you to be sucked in the magnificent beauty that it offers and all the panoramic mountains views.
- One of the best places to trek in the Annapurna Trek is right in the corner of the map waiting to be explored. As it is free of people and traffic it only has its scenic beauty to offer and its tranquil surroundings to get lost in the beauty of nature.
About Mardi Himal Trek in Nepal:
- Our journey will be marked by our arrival at Kathmandu and after receiving a warm welcome from our personnel, we will have delicious food, take a rest and spend the rest of the day exploring Kathmandu.
- Our journey will begin as we drive towards Pokhara, take a break and have lunch there. Then move on to Phedi where our adventure will begin and we will trek to Pothana.
- The following day our day will begin by watching the sunrise over at the Pothana viewpoint then continuing our adventure by trekking through the beautiful forest, reaching Deurali first which will be our rest spot and continuing climbing till we reach forest camp.
- Green lush forests and views of Fishtail mountains will accompany us as we leave forest camp, step into Low camp as we will be heading towards High camp. We will leave behind the forest and be gifted with splendid mountain views.
- The most awaited day is here as we will finally make it to Mardi Himal Base Camp, we will hike from High Camp and as reach Mardi Himal Base Camp we will be rewarded with stunning panoramic views of many mountain ranges. We will return to High camp after soaking up all that beauty.
- A short but sweet journey is upon us today as we take our steps back and reach Siding village.
- The next day after a full breakfast we will trek down to Lumre following the Mardi River and the mountains where our ride back to Pokhara will be waiting for us.
- We will prepare for our final departure from Kathmandu the next day.