- Start/End Point of the Trek- Kathmandu to Kathmandu or Syabrubesi to Syabrubesi
- Trek Duration- 7 Nights 8 Days
- Trek Distance- 77 KM
- Trek Height- 12,467 feet (15,655 feet including Kyanjin Ri Peak)
- Trek Difficulty- Moderate to Difficult
- Trek temperature-10C to 20C
- Best time to trek- September-mid-December or March-May.
About Langtang Valley:
- Langtang Valley is a beautiful and ravishing hike for people who want to explore Nepal. It includes Langtang National Park which is the country’s first national which includes diverse flora and fauna and is home to Gosainkunda lakes and various rivers throughout our journey.
- An amazing chance to observe Tibetan culture and visit spectacular Buddhist places. It will be the best place for people who want to start trekking or exploring Nepal.
About Langtang Valley Trek from Kathmandu:
- We will take a bus or a car to Syabrubensi early in the morning, it will take about 8 hours. Trishuli River, valleys, meadows, and more wonders of nature will all give us company.
- The next day our trekking journey will begin, from Syabrubensi to Bamboo Village to Lama Hotel where we will stay the night.
- After breakfast, another 3-hour trek to Ghoda Tabela where we will have lunch, then hiking through herbs, pine trees, and rhododendron forests we will reach Langtang village.
- Today is a relaxing day to hike up to Kyanjin Gompa and explore all the monasteries, local houses, and the cheese factory and observe the scenic beauty and peaceful ambience of Mt.Gacchenpo and Mt. Langtang Lirung.
- The next day we will dive deeper into the beauty of the Gompa area and trek to Tsergo Ri and explore the Langtang Glacier, Langshisha Kharka, and more till we trail back to Kyanjin Gompa.
- Our backtracking journey will begin, we will trek to Rimche, and as we will be descending at an altitude it'll be easier and more enjoyable.
- After another day of trekking back through dense forests of rhododendron and bamboo, we will finally reach Syubrubesi after hiking for 4-5 hours. We will stay overnight and enjoy our last meal from our trekking journey.
- After a hearty breakfast, we will embark on our drive back to Kathmandu, bidding goodbye to the land of glaciers.