- Start/End Point of the Trek: Kathmandu to Kathmandu or Lukla to Lukla
- Trek Duration: 18 Nights & 19 Days
- Trek Height: 18,192 ft
- Trek Distance: 166 KM
- Trek Difficulty: Extreme Level
- Trek Temparature: 22°C to -15C
- Best Time for Trekking: September to June
About Everest Three Passes:
- The serene beauty of nature, the local traditions, and lots and lots of adventures all prettily stitched together in one trekking trip where the first pass Renjo La(5340m) will offer us stunning views of the one-of-a-kind Gokyo Lakes and Mt.Everest, the second pass Cho La(5420m) will lead us to the magnificent Everest Base Camp and Kala Pathar and the third pass Kongma La(5400m) will unveil views of Cho Oyu and the North Ridge.
- What can be better than circling the entire Everest region, soaking in all the beauty it can offer, the glamorous glaciers, serene snow-covered mountains and cloudy peaks, crystal lakes, gushing rivers full of life, people of different regions with their cultures, diverse group of people going to the same destination, plenty of adventures to get the adrenaline going and more and more waiting for you to claim in this trek.
About Everest Three Passes Trek from Kathmandu:
- Arrive at Kathmandu and receive a warm welcome from our personnel, have delicious food, take a rest and spend the rest of the day at the hotel. The next day we will depart on our journey by taking a 30-45-minute flight to Lukla.
- After landing we will start trekking towards Phakding where we will stay overnight. The next day after breakfast, we will once again embark on our journey while hiking for 7 hours trek to Namche Bazaar.
- The following day will be acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar where we will hike up to the Hotel Everest View. We will also be visiting some beautiful Sherpa villages or Sagarmatha National Park museum, a magnificent place just 30 minutes away.
- The following day, we will leave this wonderful town, Namche Bazaar, trek towards Thame through Phurte and Thama, and have another acclimatization day in Thame the next day. As we will soon be moving towards Marulung through an exciting path of the ancient trade route.
- Leaving Marulung, the next day we will be finally trekking through Renjo La pass and reaching while enjoying beautiful views of Mt.Everest and Gokyo lakes. The next day another acclimatisation day at Gokyo, visiting the beautiful Gokyo Ri and the Gokyo lakes.
- Moving forward from Gokyo, we will start trekking towards Dragnag by passing through the beautiful Ngozumpa glacier, we will stay overnight at Dragnag. Soon we will reach Dzongla after passing Cho La, very close to the mesmerizing Everest Base Camp.
- We will start trekking towards Labuje through which we will move towards Gorakshep, the nearest to EBC. A big day for us today as we climb towards Everest Base Camp, a significant achievement on our trek then move back to Gorakshep and rest.
- After climbing up Kala Pathar and enjoy the close view of Mount Everest. We will rest at Labuje. The final pass has come on our way, we will finally reach Dingboche after passing through Kangma La and stay overnight there.
- We will pass through Tengboche, the place with the highest monastery in the world, Tengboche monastery before we reach Manjo, a beautiful village to further trek to Lukla, our final destination. The path will seem long but our minds will be distracted by how beautiful the trek is.
- The following day from the same airport we arrived in, we will depart from the same place to Kathmandu, and take in the splendid views from the plane once again. We will reach Kathmandu within 40 minutes and prepare for our final departure.