- Start/End Point of the Trek: Kathmandu to Kathmandu or Lukla to Lukla
- Duration: 12 nights 13 Days
- Trek Height: 29,029 Ft
- Trek Distance: 130 KM
- Trek Difficulty: Extreme
- Trek Temparature: 22°C to -15°C
- Best Time for Trekking: May-June
About Everest Base Camp:
- At the base of the highest peak of the world enjoy feeling like you have entered a whole new world with breathtaking scenarios that will surround you and the magnificent deliverance of nature at the top roof of the world that nature has to offer. Experience the wildlife closely in the Himalayan regions and get deeper into the lifestyle of the Himalayan people.
- This trek will allow you to explore the Himalayas. Although it's a challenging trek and a life-changing opportunity and experience for trekkers and even for non-trekkers guided by our professional guides. Lush green valleys, stunning glaciers, beautiful views while tasting the local Nepali food, and much more to experience on this trek.
About Everest Base Camp Trek from Kathmandu:
- Arrive at Kathmandu and receive a warm welcome from our personnel, have delicious food, take a rest and spend the rest of the day at the hotel. A 30 to 45 mins flight to Lukla will be waiting for us the next day.
- After landing we will start trekking towards Phakding then we will continue till Monjo. The following day after breakfast, we will once again embark on our journey while hiking for 3 hours and 30 minutes to Namche Bazaar.
- The following day will be acclimatization day in Namche Bazaar where we will hike up to the Hotel Everest View to get our body prepared to climb higher. Starting from Namche Bazaar the next day we will embark on a more than 5 hours long trekking journey to Tengboche.
- Leaving Tengboche the next morning we will continue our journey. On our journey, we will pass by Somare and keep trekking till we reach Dingboche, The following day will be acclimatization day in Dingboche. Where we will hike, rest and treat ourselves to food.
- Starting early the next day right after breakfast we will trek through the dusty valleys of Thukla, after resting for a while we will start once again to trek til we reach Lobuche. We will be entering the difficult areas to trek.
- We would finally reach the big day where we will reach the Everest Base Camp. Trekking and passing through Gorak Sheep and catching a glimpse of the famous Khumbu icefall we will finally reach our most awaited destination. After enjoying the Everest Base Camp we will head back to Lobuche and rest there.
- The next day we will continue to trek back to Tengboche, and officially start going down in elevation. This will be a 7 hours long trekking journey. The following day we are trekking uphill to Namche Bazaar, a difficult stage of trekking but nothing we can't trek through.
- After a period of good rest in Namche Bazaar we will head to Lukla which means we are very close to completing our trekking journey. It will be an eight hours long trek. After a hearty congratulations to each other, we will take a rest at Lukla.
- Next morning we will take a flight from Lukla to Kathmandu, which would mean our official end to our trekking journey. We will prepare for our final departure from Kathmandu the next day.