- Start/End Point of the Trek- Pokhara to Pokhara
- Duration: 7-9 days
- Trek Distance: 70 KM
- Trek Altitude: 13,550 Feet
- Trek Difficulty: Moderate to Difficult
- Trek Temperature: 15°C to -12°C
- Best Time to Trek: September to December
About Annapurna Base Camp:
- Trekking in Annapurna Base Camp is a must to visit at least once by trekkers and mountain lovers because of the exquisite natural beauty, gorgeous views, pristine air, and water bodies, all the best qualities of nature wrapped up in one place only for you to deep dive into it.
- It will be a wonderful experience to go on an adventure exploring the 10th-highest mountain in the world. On this trek, we will be able to interact with some indigenous groups like Gurung, Magar, Thakali, and Loba who will be residing on our path to the camp. To be able to observe such an exotic, authentic lifestyle in contrast to ours is a great opportunity.
About Annapurna Base Camp Trek from Pokhara:
- Arrive at Pokhara, either by bus or plane from Kathmandu, and explore the city after arriving.
- The next day, we will be on a 2 hours drive to Sauli Bazaar from Pokhara and then our trekking journey will begin from Ghandruk. After 5-6 hours of trekking, we will reach our destination.
- The following day we will have a trek of 6-7 hours through a muddy trail with beautiful sceneries and eventually reach Chhomorong.
- The next day more than 5-6 hours of trekking await us to reach the Bamboo campsite while passing through the beautiful Siuwa village and Chhomorong river.
- The following day will require a lot of energy as we are entering the difficult stages of trekking. After hiking up and down for a while, passing through snow patches and a stream crossing we will finally reach Deurali.
- The big day would finally be here, climbing out of Deurali a trail will open up with Modi Khola passing by you. After passing by the Machapuchhare base camp and more trekking we will finally reach our destination.
- Now it's time to trail back to bamboo camp, this will be a very long trek of 13 hours but it wouldn't be so difficult.
- It is time again to trail back from Sinuwa to Chomrung Khola. From Chomrung we will take an ascending trail to Jhinu. It will be a trek of 5-6 hours in total.
- The last day of our trek journey will end by trekking downwards from Jhinu hot springs to Kimrong Khola bridge and eventually arrive at a road head, board the vehicle arranged by us which will take you back to your hotel arranged in Pokhara.