Know Before You Go for Wakeboarding In Thailand:
- Bring a valid Government-issued ID Proof for identification purposes. PAN cards will not be accepted as valid IDs.
- The Instructor has the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the Activity.
- We will provide high-quality equipment, life jackets, and helmets for the Activity. choice
- Ensure you entirely focus on the instructions briefings to ensure a safe and exciting experience.
- Avoid having heavy meals before and after Wakeboarding as it may make you nauseous.
- Follow the protocols of the state government, taking safety measures and maintaining social distancing.
- Wear comfortable clothes for Wakeboarding. T-shirts, shorts or tights will be a great choice.