- Activity Location: Chon Buri, Thailand
- Activity Timings: 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM/ 3:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Activity Duration: 20-25 minutes
- Age Limit: 6 Years
- Weight Limit: 160 KG
About Chon Buri, Thailand:
- Chon Buri, situated on the eastern coast of Thailand, is a charming province that's renowned for its pristine beaches and picturesque seaside resorts, including the popular destinations of Pattaya and Jomtien.
- The province is also home to various cultural and historical attractions, including ancient temples, local markets, and traditional festivals, such as the Chon Buri Buffalo Racing Festival.
About Paramotor Thailand Ride:
- Paramotor Thailand Ride is an adventure activity that combines the thrill of flying with the stunning scenery of Thailand.
- Reach the Activity area on time to meet our hospitable staff and be prepared for a briefing.
- After the briefing, now it’s time to wear the safety Gear. Participants wear a motorized backpack that propels a parachute wing, allowing them to fly at high altitudes and take in the panoramic views of Thailand's landscapes.
- The ride typically lasts between 20 to 25 minutes, but longer flights can be arranged for those who want to experience more of the breathtaking views.
- All pilots are certified and experienced in flying paramotors, and the equipment is well-maintained and undergoes regular safety checks.
- After a quaint flying experience in the air, the Pilot helps you for a safe landing. The Adventure comes to an end with beautiful memories captured on your cameras.