- Activity Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Activity Timings: 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Activity Duration: 2-3 hours
About Chiang Mai, Thailand:
- A culturally rich city located in northern Thailand, surrounded by mountains and lush green forests. The city is known for its ancient temples, lively night markets, and delicious street food.
- For those seeking adventure, Chiang Mai is the perfect base for exploring the surrounding mountains and forests. Visitors can take part in trekking and camping expeditions, white-water rafting trips, and mountain biking tours.
About Trekking with Rafting in Thailand:
- Our Driver picks you up in the morning between 8 to 8:30 AM at your hotel.
- Your trekking with rafting adventure in Thailand will take you on an exciting journey through some of the country's most beautiful natural landscapes, from dense jungles to winding rivers.
- With Experienced Guides and high-quality equipment, you'll be able to safely navigate the challenges of both trekking and rafting, regardless of your experience level.
- During your trek, you'll go through a wide range of exotic wildlife, from colourful birds to monkeys swinging through the treetops.
- The total Trek distance will be covered by 1.6 KM through a jungle to a 10 m waterfall.
- After your trek, it's time for the white-water rafting portion of your adventure! You'll paddle through thrilling rapids and take in the stunning scenery along the way with a distance of 10 KM.
- You can choose from a variety of trekking and rafting routes, from short and easy trips to more challenging multi-day expeditions.
- So pack your bags, grab your sense of adventure, and get ready to embark on trekking with the rafting adventure that you'll never forget in Thailand.