Know Before you go for 2 Days Trek To Karen Village With Stay:
- Toilet paper, towels, flip flops or sandals, suitable hiking shoes (you can't rely on sandals/flip flops for the hike), mosquito repellent, a jacket (it gets cool in the evening), a flashlight, and a bathing suit are all things I would advise bringing with you on our trek.
- The only lavatory in the village is an outhouse and there is no electricity.
- For the evenings in the village, I would suggest packing long trousers. You may, however, don shorts for the walk.
- Beer, water, and Coca-Cola are available for purchase in the village. In keeping with the custom of the community, there are shower facilities as well, although there is no hot water.
- In the room, we supply a mattress, blankets, pillows, and a mosquito net for your bed.
- I would advise you to only pack what you really need because you will have to carry your belongings. Leave the extras at the hotel or in the car.
- You are welcome to bring your camera, phone, and other electronic equipment. We will have a waterproof bag available for you during the traditional bamboo rafting. If it would be more comfortable for you, we can also offer life jackets.
- Only extra food and beverages will be charged to you. There is no hot water or electricity in the nearby communities.