- Activity Location: Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Activity Duration: 6 hours
- Difficulty: Moderate
- Activity Distance: 22 KM
About Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Chiang Mai is a great destination for nature lovers and adventure seekers, with plenty of opportunities to explore the outdoors and experience the unique culture of northern Thailand. One of the most popular natural attractions in Chiang Mai is the Bua Tong Sticky Waterfall.
- The limestone rocks that make up the Bua Tong Sticky Waterfall are distinctive in that they are porous, allowing water to pass through them and produce a sticky, non-slip surface. Excellent mountain bike tracks may be found in Chiang Mai. There is a range of terrain in the nearby mountains and countryside, from easy slopes to difficult hills and complex descents.
About Sticky Waterfall and Mountain Biking, Thailand:
- The excursion starts with a stop at a breathtaking natural wonder, a sediment waterfall with a special feature that enables a nearly vertical ascent and descent.
- You'll be astounded by the sediment's stickiness, which gives your hands and feet a secure grip as you ascend and descend the waterfall.
- Yet, the journey continues on. The mountain biking trip takes you on an amazing mountain bike ride through the breathtaking beauty of the east valley of the Ping River after the waterfall.
- You'll follow the clay and red dirt trails that weave through the difficult terrain, giving your legs and lungs a fantastic workout.
- Along the way, you'll also pass past breathtaking vistas, find a hidden cave, and cool off with a refreshing swim in the Mae Kuang Reservoir.
- After a satisfying lunch, the tour comes to an end, leaving you full of energy. It's easy to understand why this tour is popular among locals.
- The Sticky Waterfall Cross Country Cycle is a memorable trip that combines stunning natural scenery with exhilarating outdoor pursuits and delectable cuisine.
- Everyone can go on the excursion because it is truck-supported.