- Activity Location: Tungnath, Uttarakhand
- Check-in: 3:00 P.M. (Day1)
- Check-out: 11:00 A.M. (Day 2)
- Duration: 2 DAYS
About the Tungnath Campsite:
- Set out on one of the best weekend treks in the Garhwali Himalayas, to the tranquil Chopta and Tungnath. The best time to go on the Tungnath trek is from April to November when the views of the Himalayas are spectacular.
- With the help of many deodar and rhododendron forests, the Chanadrashila summit trek has a captivating beauty. It would be appealing to all eyes during the winter because the thick cover of snow would be an amusing part of the region.
About Camping in Tungnath:
- Meet your guides/coordinators when you arrive at your destination.
- After checking in, set up camp at the campsite.
- When you arrive in Deorital, you will be delighted to see the lake's glittering and shimmering waters, which appear inviting, but the water is freezing cold.
- The trek passes through Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary, so expect to see some wilderness and a flock of Monals birds.
- The Chopta Tungnath trek package includes a delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner. While you're here, don't forget to try some Garhwali cuisine.
- The panoramic view of lush green forests, waterfalls with clear waters, and an array of flora and fauna will keep you on your toes the entire trek.
- Spend time with your family and friends around a warm bonfire under the stars.