- Location: Atlantis The Palm- Crescent Road, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Activity Duration: 4-8 Hours
- Waterpark Operation Hours: 09:15 AM to 05:30 PM
- Waterpark Operation Days: Monday - Sunday
- Key Attractions: Aquacondo, Zoomerango, Poseidon's Revenge, Shark Attack, Slitherine, The Leap of Faith, The Torrent, Shark Safari
- Age Restrictions: No
- Total No. of Slides: Over 105
About Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park:
- Seize the opportunity to explore the world's largest water park, which combines thrilling rides, adventure, and fun. Observe over 65,000 marine creatures and find the mysteries of the lost city of Atlantis in the Lost Chambers Aquarium. Free yourself in the wilderness of Aquaventure Waterpark creating memories.
- Aquaventure Waterpark, located in the human-made Palm Islands, is home to adventure-seekers and is known for iconic adrenaline-inducing rides. The largest waterpark in Dubai and the Middle East offers an extensive range of iconic attractions, marine activities, private beaches and exciting water rides.
About the Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park Tickets Dubai:
- Get your hands on Atlantis Aquaventure Water Park Dubai tickets and ride on a 90-foot water slide feeling the touch of cool water.
- Get a chance to ray feeding, go for shark snorkelling or wander around discovering over 65000 marine species.
- Feel the adrenaline rush as the trapdoor in Poseidon Revenge opens beneath you and takes you down the 75-foot chute.
- Let the children play in the cool water in the safe and shallow pools in the kids' dedicated play area.
- Entering the Lost Chambers Aquarium will make you get lost in the serene blue tones of the shining marine world.
- Explore and uncover the mysteries of the Lost City of Atlantis and say hello to your friends from marine life.
- Wake the adventurer inside you and feel the thrill sensation in your body as you go down the world's largest waterslide.
- Take the ride and slip on the slides with constant splashes of cooling water or relax on the azure water of pools.