- Location: Mishmi, Arunachal Pradesh
- Duration: 13 Days
- Registration fee: Rs.
- Course fee: Rs.
- Mishmi is known for its stunning natural beauty, rich biodiversity, and an excellent destination for adventure. It is home to diverse ethnic groups and offers numerous wildlife sanctuaries and national parks for nature enthusiasts.
- Activities listed for this adventure and survival course include Trekking, Hiking, Mountaineering, Rappelling, fire-food Preparation, Safety Equipment Handling, First Aid, Navigation Techniques, finding and purifying water, etc.
About 13 Days Adventure and Survival Courses, Mishmi:
- Reach the camp before the stated time to learn most of your day at the Base Camp, Mishmi, Arunachal Pradesh.
- In a 13 days adventure & survival course, spend days learning essential skills to live and escape in the wild.
- During the camp, you will be able to conquer your fears and enhance your abilities in teamwork and leadership.
- Master crucial survival techniques to reduce dependency on equipment, to thrive in a challenging environment.
- Acquire the skill of crafting tools and weapons from natural materials like stones, branches, and vines.
- Most days involve some form of uphill or downhill climbing, which can be like hiking in the mountains.
- During camp, acquire knowledge & training in the 4 basic elements of survival: fire, shelter, water, & food.
- Learn camp setup, Fire & Food Preparation, Safety Equipment Handling, First Aid, & Basic Navigation Techniques, etc.
- Experienced instructors and safety equipment at the camp ensure a secure and supervised environment.
- During the camp, know how to navigate during day & night with the help of stars patterns called constellations.