- Location: Meghalaya
- Duration: 13 Days
- Meghalaya is a northeastern Indian state famous for its natural beauty, including dense forests, waterfalls, and unique landscapes. The state is home to diverse indigenous tribes and boasts a rich blend of culture and traditions.
- Activities listed for the training program in Meghalaya include learning survival skills like building shelters, starting a fire, finding & purifying water, searching for food, learning navigation techniques, and engaging in team-building exercises.
About 13 Days Adventure and Survival Courses, Meghalaya:
- Reach the camp before the stated time to learn most of your day at the Base Camp in Meghalaya.
- Over a period of 13 days, acquire vital wilderness survival skills to sustain oneself and navigate in the wilderness.
- During the camp, you will acquire skills to construct a shelter, initiate a fire, & procure food & water for survival.
- At the camp, you will learn how to craft tools and weapons using natural materials such as stones, branches, and vines.
- Acquire knowledge and training in the four basic elements of survival: fire, shelter, water, and food.
- Our instructor, Robin, having expertise will introduce you to the rare flora and fauna of Meghalaya.
- Expert guides and hunters will provide a comprehensive understanding of the history of the area.
- Overall, a remarkable opportunity to challenge survival instincts and gain life skills for a lifetime.
- Master crucial survival techniques to reduce dependency on equipment, to thrive in a challenging environment.
- The camp offers a secure & supervised environment through the presence of experienced instructors & safety equipment.