12 Days Nepal Bike Trip from Haridwar
Booking with ₹0
-2% ₹ 42000
What will you experience
11 Nights 12 Days of Trip
Enjoy Adventurous Ride
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|India & Nepal
|IXC Airport / Chandigarh International Airport
|Average Daily Distance
|Minimum No. Of Person In A Group
|Main Locations To Visit
|Haridwar, Bhimdatta, Tulsipur, Sauraha, Pokhara, Tatopani, Jomsom, Kathmandu, & many more
- India is a multi-religious & completely diversified country where almost all cultures & religious activities get practiced by the people without any restriction & issue. As it has diversified cultures therefore it also serves various cultural food items to try & many beautiful, must-visit locations with some regional stories.
- It also consists of many adventurous activities to try & Indians never leave a single chance to drive themselves to the Char Dham Yatra at least once in their lifetime & Haridwar is one of the popular pilgrimage centers that Indians never fail to include in their trip.
- Nepal is one of the neighboring countries of India & therefore, both countries share a little bit of similar culture & their habits also match. The country mainly consists of Hindus & Buddhists but it has many pilgrimage centers for the specific religious group.
- One must never fail to visit the Kathmandu region of Nepal & the Nepalese Cuisine is a must to try part. Dal Bhat Tarkari, Momos, Chatamari, Dheedo, and Aloo Tama are the names of Nepali Food items.
About The 12 Days Bike Trip To Nepal From Haridwar:-
- You are required to reach the IXC Chandigarh International Airport at the scheduled time & you will get to meet our team members at the location.
- Consider visiting some of the famous locations in Haridwar such as Maa Chandi Devi Mandir, Shri Mata Mansa Devi Mandir, Har Ki Pauri, & Rajaji National Park.
- Carry some woolen clothes with you & protect yourself by wearing scarves, jackets, & mufflers as at some locations, the temperature is going to fall.
- You will be riding to some of the unknown but beautiful locations of India & some of the known but unseen sites of Nepal on this 12 days bike trip.
- Begin your rides from Haridwar & simultaneously reach Bhimdatta, Tulsipur, Sauraha, Pokhara, Tatopani, & many more.
- Get one entire day to explore Pokhara from the depths. Don't forget to pay your visit to some like Gupteshwor Mahadev Cave, Shree Bindhyabasini Temple, International Mountain Museum, Begnas Lake, Tal Barahi Temple, & Devi's Fall.
- Tatopani is popular for having natural hot water springs & there might be a temperature fall to 2° C so, you must take care of yourself & enjoy viewing the beauty of the location.
- Ride yourself on day 8 out of Tatopani & consider reaching the Muktinath's Temple in Nepal via Jomsom. Muktinath is a Vishnu temple & many Hindus & Buddhists reside there.
- You will be getting another golden opportunity to revisit some of the locations on this trip such as Pokhara & Tatopani. Your trip is planned accordingly so that you can spend more time at the outstanding locations.
- On the 12th day, you will be safely dropped off at the Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu after finishing breakfast. We hope the trip is going to stand out for you as amazing as you are, & do let us know your feedback.
Know before you book
- Original Motor vehicle RC & Driving License are to be checked at the locations in this Bike trip whenever required & you'll have to submit one photocopy of each document mentioned above.
- If any damage occurs to the spare parts, motorbike, or anything that is provided to you on this trip will cost you extra.
- If the name varies from RC to that DL then one has to submit some other required documents & a letter of authorization from the owner of the vehicle.
- There is a minimum limit criterion of 6 persons in a group to enter this 12 days bike trip.
- You'll be guided by experienced tour professionals on every step of this 12-day bike trip.
- Pregnant Ladies & Small Children are not going to be allowed on this Bike Trip.
- The provision of getting a wheelchair is not accessible, so persons who need a wheelchair to travel must avoid joining.
- Persons having Heart problems & Back related issues are not recommended to participate in this Trip.
- A person needs to have average Bike Riding Skills and must have experience riding bikes on paved roads.
- Consumption of alcohol before or at the time riding bikes is not going to be allowed.
Things to Carry
- Riding Gloves
- Sunglasses and Sunscreen
- Appropriate Clothing
- First Aid Kit
- Bike Documents
- Rain Gear
- Water Bottle and Snacks
- Cell phone and Charger
- UA Voucher