Water Sports Combo in Naukuchiyatal, Nainital
Booking with ₹0
-15% ₹ 1699
What will you experience
30 Mins of Activity
Thrilling Water Sports
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|95 kg total
|No. of Activities
- Nainital, also known as Lake City, is located in Uttarakhand and is encircled by several hilly sites. It has enchanting beauty that will attract you to come here again. Nainital is one of India's most beautiful and well-known hill stations. Apart from the city's picturesque lake views and surrounding hills, it offers a variety of water adventure sports on its lakes, such as lake crossing, kayaking, and yet another exciting activity: water zorbing, to suit your interests.
About the Water Sports Combo in Naukuchiyatal, Nainital:
- The 4-in-1 water sports combo is a fantastic offer for all water enthusiasts. Kayaking, lake crossing, and water zorbing are all included in this package in the gorgeous late Saattal. You can also ride a 300cc ATV bike as an added bonus.
- Because the activity will take around 2-3 Hours, it is recommended that you arrive early to take advantage of the day and make the most of the enjoyment.
- On a kayaking activity in Nainital, kayak yourself through the most spectacular journey of your life. The exercise will last 30 minutes and will be a two-seater. As a result, you can share it with your loved ones. Perform on the water and experience a unique feeling of tranquillity and adventure.
- Lake crossing with water bouncing at Saattal is an adrenaline-pumping adventure activity for thrill-seekers. A skilled guide will show the needed skills and techniques once you arrive at the site. Start crossing the Sattal Lake, hanging on the rope after putting in the safety harness. When you approach the middle of the lake, get closer to the water's surface. And make the most of this action.
- Water zorbing requires getting inside an inflatable ball, also known as a zorb ball, which allows you to walk, run, jump, and dance on the water's surface without getting wet. All of this is made much more enjoyable as it takes place at Saattal Lake. A trainer will offer you all essential equipment and a zorbing ball on location, and the activity will undoubtedly leave you awestruck, providing you with memories to last a lifetime.
- Choose your favourite bike from a choice of 300 cc engines and 4 laps in a four-wheeler drive when you arrive, and prepare for a thrilling trip. Arrive at the activity venue and be briefed by a professional teacher who will supervise and lead you during the activity. Set off on a 1 km off-roading route for a fun and adventurous ride after being briefed on safety considerations.
- Professionally trained personnel will be present at all times, and all necessary equipment and safety precautions will be observed.
Know before you book
- Before the activity, avoid eating or drinking anything heavy.
- Wear loose clothing, no uncomfortable clothes for this activity.
- At the activity site, do not litter.
- Back-pain sufferers should avoid this activity.
- Riding when pregnant is not recommended.
- There must not be any heart problems or other major medical issues.
- The person taking part in the activity must be physically competent in driving an ATV.
- A waist belt and helmet are provided and must be worn with extreme caution.
- Safely use the equipment.
- Every visitor must show accurate Id proof at the time of booking and upon arrival. PAN cards will no longer be accepted as valid proof of identity.
Things to Carry
- Snacks & Water Bottles
- First Aid Kit
- Clothing for Varying Weather
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How much does Watersports in Naukuchiyatal cost?
How is safety ensured while doing Watersports in Naukuchiyatal?
What is the minimum age required for doing Watersports in Naukuchiyatal?
How to book for Watersports in Naukuchiyatal?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." Have a fantastic Watersports experience.
What is the time slot for Watersports in Naukuchiyatal?
Can we do river rafting in Naukuchiyatal?