- Activity Location: JBR Beach, Dubai
- Activity Duration: 20 Minute
About JBR Beach in Dubai:
- Jumeirah Beach Residence referred to as JBR, is a waterfront community with a length of 1.7 km and a gross floor area of 2 km that is situated in Dubai Marina on the Persian Gulf coast of the UAE.
- Wakeboarding in Dubai is a famous water sport, tackling tricky waves that offer a unique and spooky experience. Grab the rare opportunity to experience this adventurous water sport and turn this day in Dubai into a fun and wonderful one.
About Wake Boarding in Dubai:
- Arrive at the Marina's Extreme Wake and get ready to smash the tricky waves of the Arabian Gulf. Meet the instructor and get to know about the activity.
- Wakeboarding Dubai is like surfing, balancing your body on the surface of the water on a wakeboard while being towed behind a motorboat that accelerates at 35-40km/h.
- Professional instructors will guide you through every detail. Awaken your adventurous junkie by feeling the splash and lapping sound of the waves.
- Wakeboarding Activity is a 15-minute adventurous and exhilarating wakeboarding experience. Dubai will give you an adrenaline rush as you wade through the waves of the Arabian Gulf.
- Surf the Gulf waves and see Dubai's skyline from a different perspective. An experienced guide will help you improve your skills (or start as a beginner) and enjoy a fun ride.