- Activity Location: Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
- Activity Duration: 30 Mins to 60 Mins
- Minimum Person: 4
About Jumeirah Beach in Dubai :
- Jumeirah Beach is one of the most well-liked recreational areas in Dubai and is home to several resorts and watersports businesses. The breathtaking view of the Arabian Gulf, which you may take in full splendor when Tubing, contributes to the beach's allure.
- Depart in the direction of the Burj Al Arab for the 60 Mins trip. Accelerate toward the Atlantis hotel with its traditional Arabic architecture along the Palm Jumeirah, and ride to the Burj Khalifa to gain a sense of its 1-kilometer height over the sea and capture the moments.
About Tubing Activity in Dubai:
- With your friends and family, enjoy some time on the water while tubing in front of a famous Dubai structure. For your tubing session, board your private catamaran and sail toward Burj Al Arab.
- You and your pals will join the Nemo Boat for 30 Mins to 60 Mins of fun. Compete with your pals and watch out for who stays for the longest riding time.
- The Burj Al Arab, one of the most recognizable structures in Dubai and situated on the water, is just close to our base, which is in a prime location.
- The opulent 7-star hotel is seen in the background as we go. Enjoy the picturesque view of the first Emirate symbol while you wait your turn on the tube.
- You can count on having a good time on the Nemo Donut. Being towed by a speedboat offers significantly more adrenaline than other tubing experiences, and our captain is an expert.
- Let him know what pace you prefer. And he'll go with the flow. All rides begin gradually so that you can become accustomed to the tube and the waves and be the last person standing on the donut.
- Ride along Palm Jumeirah, up to its top to view Atlantis hotel. And on the way back, you can admire the Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world from the sea.