About the Activity:
- This fascinating day trip takes you through trails inside the calm surrounds of the shining white places of Auli and Gurson; snowboarding in Auli's snow-covered meadows, and outside journey rafting in the Alaknanda river's gushing rapids. Auli is a high-quality traveler paradise and well-known snowboarding vacation resort because it is located within the lap of the Garhwal Himalayas, which are blanketed in snow. The snow-covered downhills of Gurson and the picturesque Parsari village provide excellent views of the Nanda Ghunti and Trishul summits.
- This adventure is designed for thrill enthusiasts who want to participate in a variety of adventure sports such as hiking, snowboarding, and white water rafting. Give your adrenaline a boost with a consultation or a day of snowboarding on the challenging but fun-filled slopes of Auli and Gurson, as well as white water rafting on the Alaknanda River. Nothing compares to the thrilling combination of snowboarding and outdoor adventure rafting, which combines speed and height with the turbulence of the Alaknanda river waters from Jayalgarh to Devprayag.
- The majesty of the stunning setting amidst the snow-capped Himalayan mountains within Uttarakhand's Garhwal district adds to the overall enjoyment of this adventurous day excursion.
Temperature: 12-17 degrees (days), zero to five degrees (evenings), and -five to zero degrees (nights) from December to March
Max Alt: 3050m (Auli)
Day 1 - Drive from Haridwar ΓÇô Auli (2450m, 8-nine hour pressure for 280km)
- Haridwar and Rishikesh, Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag, and Nandprayag, Arrive in Auli
- Arrive at Haridwar, from where you can take a car to Auli's snowy environs, passing via Rishikesh's non-secular metropolis and the river confluences of Devprayag, Rudraprayag, Karnprayag, and Nandprayag along the way. The first leg of the pressure will be along the Ganga River, and the second part will be along the Alaknanda River. Arrive at a motel in Auli late at night, where you will be spending the next few days of your adventure. Spend the day relaxing by gazing at the snow-capped peaks all around you and trekking to the apple orchards. By the end of the day, you'll have been provided with orientation using the experience's director, and you'll be able to unwind in the comfort of your motel room.
Day 2 - Trek from Auli ΓÇô Parasri Village (four-five hour trek)
- Parsi village, Nanda Ghunti, Hathi Godi, Nanda Devi and Trishul peaks, Joshimath town, Alaknanda valley
- After breakfast, go on a snow hike to the cozy village of Parsari, from which you can see the majestic Trishul and Nanda Ghunti peaks. Then you may come across lush thickets that you can cut through to reach the better parts of Auli and the ITBP camp. On top, marvel at India's second-highest peak, Nanda Devi, while sipping a hot beverage and eating a delicious dinner.
- As you return to the motel, descend through the wider woodland canopy, taking in views of the beautiful peaks of Nanda Devi, Nanda Ghunti, Trishul, and Hathi Godi. The ski slopes and snowy vistas of Auli, Joshimath, and the Alaknanda valley, with the river flowing freely beside it, add to this obvious pride. Return to your motel and spend the night right here.
Day 3 - Trek from Auli ΓÇô Gurson (3350m) ΓÇô Auli (five-6 hour trek)
- Gurson, chairlift rides, Nanda Devi, and Doonagiri top views
- This day will begin with a short avenue journey to the finer parts of Auli, from where you can take a chair to enhance the experience to the point where the day's hike begins. Begin your journey to Gurson's summit by passing through spectacular snowy landscapes and some of the world's most frightening mountain peaks.
- This walk is made more interesting by the use of spectacles, which might be the Nanda Devi and Doonagiri peaks. Take in the sights of the wonderful surroundings from the apex, and then return to the accommodation in the late afternoon. Enjoy a relaxing evening with a nice beverage and pagodas. After a sumptuous dinner, retire to your accommodation for a restful night's sleep.
Day 4 - Learn the fundamentals of snowboarding (three-five hours)
- snowboarding briefing consultation, Practice your snowboarding equipment utilization tactics.
- This entire day might be spent learning and practicing snow snowboarding fundamentals. After breakfast, learn about snowboarding methods and safety precautions, as well as how to use the equipment.
- Begin by shifting and sliding with the ski sorts of equipment with the assistance of the guides, and then you can routinely uncover ways to execute swift turns. This snowboarding consultation will be closed for four to five hours, after which you will have completed your day's activities. After the sun sets, retire to your motel and remember about the day's snowboarding consultation. Enjoy a delicious dinner before retiring to your bedrooms for the night.
Day 5 - Enhance your snowboarding skills (four-five hours)
- Glide down snow slopes with perfect snowboarding turns and maneuvers.
- Spend the day practicing the snowboarding fundamentals you learned the day before and polishing your turns and maneuvers while gliding down snow slopes. You may have completed a consolation level on your snowboarding strategies by twilight and, as a result, spent the rest of the day relaxing. In the motel for the night, get a good night's sleep.
Day 6 - Skiing in Auli (three hours), Drive from Auli ΓÇô Jayalgarh (four-five hour pressure)
- At Nawalgarh, camping with the help of the riverfront, and bonfires
- After breakfast, you may spend the first half of the day practicing your snowboarding strategies until lunchtime. After lunch, take a road trip to Jayalgarh, where magnificent camping may be waiting for you. Once you've arrived at the spot, clean up and relax by using the river. Enjoy a relaxing campfire on the riverbanks by utilizing the dark hours, followed by a sumptuous dinner. At this Jayalgarh campsite, retire to your tents for the night.
Day 7 - Rafting from Jayalgarh ΓÇô Devprayag (2-three hours), Drive from Devprayag ΓÇô Haridwar (2-three hour pressure)
- Rafting on grade II to III, Duckie rides, and other activities are available. This is when the tour comes to an end.
- After a substantial breakfast, you can attend a briefing and orientation session about the safety measures and methods related to rafting. Then you can embark on a 24-kilometer rafting experience down the Alaknanda River to Devprayag, passing through grade II and III rapids. You may even have the opportunity to partake in the thrills of Duckie rides or inflatable kayak rides available right here.
- The rafting consultation includes a stop at Devprayag, the junction of the Alaknanda and Bhagirathi rivers, both of which contribute to the Ganga's formation. Enjoy a delicious meal before packing your belongings for a road trip back to Haridwar. Your journey will come to a halt when you reach Haridwar between 5:00 and 6:00 PM, after which you will be able to go on with your journey.