Sky Walk in Mussoorie
Booking with ₹0
-13% ₹ 700
What will you experience
30 Mins of Sky Walk
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|Near Mussoorie Food Plaza
|100 kg total
|5 Years to 60 years
|10:00 AM to 06:00 PM
- Mussoorie, also known as the Queen of the Hills, is a well-known hill station in India. In 1827, Captain Frederick Young and a British officer, FJ Shore, ascended the hill from the Doon valley and discovered this ridge with beautiful views and a nice environment. This journey laid the foundation for the creation of this stunning alpine station.
- Because it is a mesmerising paradise, it is a terrific summer resort for leisure travellers and honeymooners. Mussoorie is perched at 2,000 metres above sea level on a 15-kilometre-long horseshoe ridge with the Himalayas as a backdrop. From this vantage point, one may see stunning vistas of the Himalayan peaks in Western Garhwal.
About the Sky Walk in Mussoorie:
- The exact location is on Mussoorie - Dhanaulti Road, 18 km from Mussoorie & 6 km before Dhanaulti.
- Strap yourself in and be ready to fly at 120 feet.
- In 10 minutes, you'll have covered 360 feet.
- This will entail skilled guides and trainers who will ensure that the descent is hassle-free, safe, and memorable, with a crew even waiting at the final platform.
- The activity will last approximately 10-12 minutes and will consist of gliding down a series of ultra-strong lines connected by a harness and pulley.
Know before you book
- Follow the instructions.
- Wear comfortable outfits like track pants and T-shirts.
- Avoid shorts as it is not favorable to wear a waist belt.
- The activity is affordable for people of all ages.
- Do not intake heavy meals before the activity.
Things to Carry
- Comfortable Clothing
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- Water Bottle
- Personal ID
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How much does Sky Walk cost in Mussoorie?
Is the Sky Walk in Mussoorie safe?
What is the minimum age to do a Sky Walk in Mussoorie?
What is timing of Sky Walk in Mussoorie?
Can Pregnant Women perform the activity?
How to book for a Sky Walk in Mussoorie?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266".