Know Before You Go For Red Dune Desert Safari in Dubai:
- Seniors, pregnant ladies, and those with backaches are not advised to participate in this exercise.
- Alcohol and quad biking can both be arranged upon request and are extra-cost options.
- It is necessary to adhere to the state government's guidelines in each case. Keep your distance from society. The use of masks and frequent hand sanitization are advised.
- According to official regulations, no live entertainment or alcoholic beverages will be given during the holy month of Ramadan or on "dry days."
- The tour is free for young children ages 0 to 2. Children between the ages of 3 and 10 can take the tour for free. The tour is available to kids 11 and up at adult rates.
- At check-in, each visitor must present identification evidence.
- At the airport, every foreign national must present their passport and visa information.