Rafting Course with 5 Activities in Rishikesh
Booking with ₹0
-15% ₹ 3400
What will you experience
4 to 6 Hours of Activity
High Quality Equipment
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|Near Indian Oil Petrol Pump & DGBR, Shivpuri
|8:00 AM to 3:00 PM
|No. of Activities
|9 KM, 16 KM, and 24 KM
- Rishikesh, the principal place for yoga education and practise and dubbed the "Yoga Capital of the World," doesn't require particular recognition.
- You'll be captivated and mesmerized for the entire six hours of sheer pleasure and adventure surrounded by bright valleys and dazzling, clean water.
About the Rafting with 5 Adventure Combo in Rishikesh:
- Reach the mentioned place on or before the given time and meet the instructor for a brief introduction.
- You will be provided with the best safety gadgets and you will be under the supervision of trained professionals.
- Every piece of equipment matches international safety standards and is sanitized frequently to ensure the utmost hygiene.
- Choose from 9 KM, 16 KM, and 24 KM River Rafting that ride over the sparkling waters amid scenic views.
- Unleash your inner adventures by experiencing the ultimate thrill of other activities with your loved ones.
- Activities like Reverse Bungee Jumping, Bowling, Rope Course, Cricket Simulator, and AI Archery can make your day overall memorable.
Know before you book
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next possible time slot will be informed.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual at the time of booking and upon arrival.
- Wear comfortable clothes and sports shoes (preferably).
- Guidelines issued by the state government are to be followed. Social distancing is to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask guided.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are deemed to be an exclusion in the deal.
- Women of 3 or more months of pregnancy are not recommended to do this activity for safety reasons. People who have major surgery, or have a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains, etc are not recommended.
- Participants are not permitted to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants are requested to report to the venue at least 30 minutes before their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is rigorously a time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
Things to Carry
- Snacks & Water Bottles
- First Aid Kit
- Clothing for Varying Weather
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How much does Rafting in Rishikesh cost?
How is safety ensured while doing Rafting in Rishikesh ?
What is the minimum age required for doing Rafting in Rishikesh ?
How to book for Rafting in Rishikesh ?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." Have a fantastic Rafting experience.
What is the time slot for Rafting in Rishikesh ?
Can Non-Swimmers also do Rafting ?