- Activity Location: JBR Beach
- Activity Duration: 30 minutes
- Speed: 150 meters
- Minimum Person: 2
About Jumeirah Beach in Dubai:
- Jumeirah Beach is one of the most well-liked recreational areas in Dubai and is home to several resorts and watersports businesses. The breathtaking view of the Arabian Gulf, which you may take in full splendor when parasailing, contributes to the beach's allure.
- Parasailing is a fantastic activity that is full of excitement and offers a stunning and distinctive view of the surroundings. With your family or friends, parasail in Dubai's Marina neighborhood for an incredible perspective of the city's landmarks.
About Parasailing Before Sunset in Dubai:
- Meet your knowledgeable guide when you get there. Pay close attention to the instructions and be ready for the thrilling parasailing adventure.
- The guide will give you a briefing on the necessary hand signals, safety and security instructions, and equipment before you embark on your daring activity over the Arabian Gulf.
- After boarding a secure, specially constructed speedboat that transports you out into the sparkling water, begin your Dubai parasailing adventure.
- Your seat will be in the harness that is fastened to the yoke of your parasail (similar to a parachute). As the boat speeds up, the parachute inflates, giving you the ultimate rush.
- This would gradually take you up to 150 meters above the water, allowing you to enjoy the journey while feeling weightless and in a comfortable swing-like position.
- You'll return to the boat after an exhilarating 7-minute parasailing adventure. Return with an amazing experience and an unforgettable memory.