- Experience more sophisticated thrills to compete against experts in this adventure sports.
- With your family, friends, and other professionals, partake in this paragliding sport at Ladakh.
- Ladakh Paragliding is a fantastic day trip where you may enjoy yourself to the fullest.
- Enjoy this exciting adventure while enjoying snacks and drinks with your wonderful friends.
- Activity location: Ladakh
- Activity timings: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Prepare to realize your dream of taking a road trip through Ladakh, where you will encounter the fusion of adventure, tranquil beauty, and culture of the "Land of High Passes," as the entire itinerary has been hand-picked by outdoor experts.
- You can experience a sense of elation while driving through Leh-Ladakh, a region with the highest motorable passes and mountains covered in snow. Ladakh's terrain is special because it combines mountains, forests, deserts, lakes, rivers, and waterfalls into one stunning and dynamic landscape.
About Paragliding in Ladakh:
- A perfect fusion of exciting, adventurous, and cultural activities, hand-selected by the outdoor specialists.
- With the presence of experienced professionals and guides who are always there to ensure that all safety and convenience standards are met before one takes off, paragliding is considered very safe in Ladakh.
- The cost of paragliding will vary depend on where you go. For instance, the standard rate is roughly INR 2500-4000 per head.
- Since you require a clear sky free of rain or hailstorms, March through June will be the best time to paraglide in Ladakh. This time of year, the city experiences dry summer weather.
Know before you go for Paragliding:
- Even though paragliding is an excellent way to see nature, it may also be risky if the right precautions aren't taken.
- Always heed the instructions of your teacher before flying.
- Never fly against the wind or by yourself without a professional.
- Always check your equipment before use for any cracks or frayed fabric that could cause a malfunction during flight, giving close attention to the sail and lines in particular.
Do you have any Question ?