Paragliding In Dehradun
Booking with ₹0
-13% ₹ 3500
What will you experience
5 to 15 Minutes of Paragliding
Feel the Adrenaline Rush
Panoramic Sunset View
3000 Feet of Height
Capture the Memories
360° of Birds Eye View
About the Activity
|10 AM - 4:00 PM (depending upon the wind condition)
|As per the package choice
|20 to 60 years of age
|Upto 90 kgs
About Dehradun :
- Dehradun is a city blessed with bountiful nature. It is sure to leave any visitor enchanted with its lovely deep valleys and dark forests.
- Paragliding in Dehradun is one of the most nerve-wracking and thrilling hobbies available. From here, you can see beautiful views of Doon Valley and Dehradun's Deep Valley.
- Surrounded by the towering peaks of Top Tibba and Surkanda Devi, paragliding in Dehradun is done under the supervision of a qualified pilot and lasts between 8 and 20 minutes, depending on the package you choose.
About Paragliding in Dehradun:
- Once you arrive at the location, our team will contact you and lead you to your adventure site where you will have a small session for safety instructions and you will have to fill up a form citing your health status so that it is assured that you are fit for paragliding.
- The instructors and pilots are highly trained professionals with a lot of prior experience.
- You will be given safety equipment and will be prepared for the flight. The instructor and pilot will be there constantly motivating you and helping you conquer your fears and safety devices will be strapped onto you by the expert.
- You will have to run for a few meters on the edge of the hill and the paraglider will finally take off. The pilot will be flying with you and adjusting the glider to the direction of the wind and keep you safe.
- Get mesmerized by the view of hills, forests and flowing streams from high above while paragliding.
- You may be rewarded with excellent views of the Shivalik range and their flora and fauna while paragliding at Dehradun.
- The pilot will help you land safely. Once you land safely, you will be transferred to the place of take-off.
Know before you book
- The customer must book the activity at least one week in advance, as approval from the government is required.
- The trainer maintains the right to refuse any player who is deemed unfit to participate in the hobby.
- Because of the weather, the hobby is likely to be late or postponed. The following available time window may be informed in one of these instances.
- Before and after the sport, participants should pay attention to the advice offered by the instructor.
- Before and after the activity, avoid eating large meals or drinking alcoholic beverages.
- For safety reasons, this sport isn't recommended for women who are more than three months pregnant, those who have had major surgery, those who have a damaged leg/arm, those who have persistent lower back or neck difficulties, and so on.
- In Dehradun, the age range for paragliding is 20 to 60.
- For paragliding in Dehradun, please dress comfortably.
Things to Carry
- Wear Comfortable Cloth
- Long Trousers
- Wear Sports Shoes
- Valid ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the cost of Paragliding in Dehradun?
Is Paragliding in Dehradun safe for first-timers?
What is the minimum age to do paragliding in Dehradun?
Is there any weight limit for Paragliding in Dehradun?
What is the starting and ending time for Paragliding in Dehradun?
Can people with Asthma perform Paragliding in Dehradun?
How to book Paragliding in Dehradun?
Once you've decided on the sort of option you want, click "Book Now" and choose your journey date as well as the number of people you'll be traveling with. Fill out the traveler information and pay the fee. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." We will provide you with the exact location and pickup time after your booking is confirmed. Have a fantastic Paragliding experience.