Know Before You Go for Motor Paragliding in Anjuna:
- All participants are required to hold valid ID proof. PAN cards will no longer be accepted as a valid form of identification.
- Only 1 person will be allowed to fly at once depending on the vehicle.
- Do not consume heavy meals or alcohol just before the activity.
- Ensure you get dressed in snug clothing.
- People with medical conditions which include High Blood Pressure, Heart Problems, Back Ache, or Recent Fracture aren't encouraged to take part in this activity.
- Pregnant women and specially-abled persons aren't allowed to fly.
- For safety purposes, please follow the instructions carefully.
- Prior health checkup from the control is mandatory.