Luxury Camping In Rishikesh
Booking with ₹0
-25% ₹ 1500
What will you experience
1 Night 2 Days of Camping
High Quality Safety Equipment
Enjoy Bonfire with Music
Relaxation in the Poolside
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|Haridwar Rishikesh Badrinath Rd, Kaudiyala, Shivpuri
About Rishikesh Campsite:
- Mohan Chatti is a tiny village near Rishikesh which is thickly covered with greenery. It is an ideal location to seek adventure amidst beautiful perspectives of mountains. This sublime location is sure to surge your adrenaline.
- The campsite is situated at a 2 Km distance from Lakshman Jhula mountain. It is surrounded by widespread woods and lush mountains which are ideal for hiking. The campsite is only 500 meters away from the natural waterfall.
About the Riverside camping in Rishikesh :
- After you arrive at Rishikesh, our team members will greet you with a welcome drink.
- You can indulge in outdoor games like volleyball and badminton. You can also take a dip in the outdoor swimming pool for a pleasurable experience.
- This campsite comprises of 18 Swiss tents with attached washrooms, dual beds, warm blankets, and charging stations for a luxurious experience. A minimum of two and a maximum of four people can be accomdated at once.
- Get an adrenaline surge while exploring the wonderful Mohan Chatti and immersing yourself in the nearby river stream.
- Experience a relaxing bonfire session with your group while munching some evening snacks and groove on the dance floor.
- Replenish yourself with delectable meals for lunch, dinner and breakfast.
- Relish a luxurious stay in the air-conditioned tents at the campsite.
Note: River rafting transportation can be arranged at an additional cost with the help of the camp operator upon your arrival. The estimated price for each automobile (valid for four people) is around 1500 Rs. Alternatively, a luxury scooty can also be rented for Rs 300-400 from the Rishikesh bus terminal or other prime locations. Parking Facility is also available. Minimum 2 people are required for booking.
Know before you book
- The Covid 19 RT-PCR test must be negative to take up this activity.
- Rafting is not allowed for children under the age of 14 years.
- The number of people should not exceed the number specified at the time of booking.
- As soon as the reservation is verified, the allocation details would be revealed.
- It is necessary to follow the guidelines established by the state government.
- Distancing from others must be maintained.
- There are different variants available for recreational rafting activity.
- The river rafting prices are not included in the program.
- Children under the age of 5 years will not be charged.
- The dustbins are kept in all over the region to dispose of trash and to keep the environment clean.
- Do not litter the camping zone as it can lead to a fine.
- Every person must present identification at the time of booking as well as upon arrival. PAN cards are not accepted as valid forms of identification.
- All foriegners would be asked to show their passport and visa details before their departure.
- Any damage or breakage at the campsite would be invoiced at cost.
- Early check-in or late check-out are not possible due to pre-occupied slots.
- You will not be provided with liquor inside the camping premises.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the itinerary will not be included.
- Everyone is requested to maintain decorum at the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - If a person wishes to reschedule their reservation, a rescheduling fee of 30% at the initial reservation price may be levied.
- River rafting is tentative and can be eliminated due to unfavourable weather conditions.
Things to Carry
- Clothing and Rain Gear
- Camera to Capture Memories
- ID Proof
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the timeslot to perform the activity?
Is there something that needs to be specifically kept in mind of the travellers?
What is the cost of the package of Camping to Rishikesh?
How safe is it to camp at Rishikesh?
Is there any age limit to do this activity?
How to do the booking for camping at Rishikesh?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveler information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." Have a fantastic camping experience.