About the Activity:
- Be part of a unique enjoy that takes you via stunning and difficult trails, supplying you with brilliant mountain top perspectives. Of all of the hiking journeys in India, that is sincerely one with the intention to monitor herbal treasures tucked away close to the far-off villages of Leh and Ladakh.
- Walk via snow-protected trails, go rivers, and skip villages that aren't simply stunning however additionally hospitable. During the route of this trek, you may get to look at stunning perspectives of the Stok and Karakoram degrees and arise and near with 3 passes particularly Dung Dung Chan La Pass, Prinkti La Pass, and the Kongskil La Pass, in which you'll be focused on the uncommon plants and fauna. Be a part of a monastery go to and get a perception of the lifestyles and way of life of its residents. If you like to trek, make sure now no longer to overlook out in this Lamayuru to Chilling trek!
- As part of day-by-day hygiene protocol, the right care of hygiene and sanitation is maintained throughout to make sure the maximum care and private protection of the guests.
Lamayuru To Chilling Trek Itinerary
Day 1 - Arrival at Leh
- Leisure Day
- Arrive in Leh and check-in right into a motel of your preference and loosen up for the day within a single day live withinside the motel.
- Also, on account that its miles extraordinarily crucial to get acclimatized to weather change, nowadays will show to be helpful.
Day 2 - Drive from Leh to Lamayuru (3 hours through Road), Trek from Lamayuru to Wanla
- 1 Hour Trek, Lamayuru Monastery, Prinkti La Pass
- The first day of your Lamayuru to Chilling trek is full of a variety of activities.
- You will continue to the small and snug village of Lamayuru that could be a three hoursΓÇÖ pressure from Leh.
- Here, you could go to a nearby monastery this is one of the oldest and maximum celebrated.
- After the nonsecular go to, set forth on a small trek to be able to lead you to Wanla.
- During this 1 hour trek, you may additionally hike via the Prinkti La Pass (3,750 m).
- Overnight tenting at Wanla.
Day 3 - Trek from Wanla to Hinju (3,720 m)
- 5 hours Trek, Village Tours, Meadow
- While hiking, additionally goes to the sleepy and captivating Ladakhi villages.
- A 5-hour picturesque stroll will take you to Hinju, a village this is made of a 1 km stretch of barley fields.
- You might be staying in a single day at camps positioned up in an open meadow out of doors this village.
- The rest of the day is so one can revel in and enjoy lifestyles withinside the mountains.
Day 4 - Trek from Hinju to Kongskil La (4,950 m) --> Sumda Doska (4,430 m)
- 6 hours Trek, Kongskil La Ridge, Scree, Mountain Peak Views
- Depart Hinju and ascend to Kongskil La Pass.
- Enjoy spell-binding perspectives of the captivating Stok and Karakoram degrees from the Kongskil ridge.
- The second part of your trek might be a touch difficult with the path being scree protected.
- Take care to meander cautiously and revel in a trek this is exciting and exciting.
- Your vacation spot nowadays might be Sumda Doska which is at an altitude of 4,430 m.
- Overnight live in camps.
Day 5 - Trek from Sumda Doska to Dung Dung Chan La Base (4,430 m)
- 5 hours Trek, River Crossing, Sumdo Chenmo
- Get set for numerous trails whilst hiking!
- After crossing some rivers, you may attain some other heat village known as Sumdo Chenmo.
- Witness lifestyles on this old-fashioned village earlier than you place forth for your path again.
- Later, ascend your manner as much as the bottom of the Dung Dung Chan La.
- As you trek, be surprised through a few unique mountainous plants just like the edelweiss.
- Dung Dung Chan La base might be the tenting floor for the day.
Day 6 - Trek from Base of Dung Dung Chan La to Chilling (3,550 m), Drive from Chilling to Leh
- 5 hours Trek, Dung Dung Chan La Pass, Chilling
- Post breakfast withinside the camp, head as much as the scenic Dung Dung Chan La pass.
- After spending some time here, you may trek on an easy ascent earlier than you begin making your manner down.
- A 5-hour trek will carry you to Chilling which is at an altitude of 3,550 m.
- From here, you'll be pushed to Leh.
- With your drop-off in Leh, this necessary Lamayuru trek will come to an end.