- Route: Kochi - Munnar - Thekkady - Alleppey - Kochi
- Duration: 6 Days & 5 Nights
- Start Point/End Point: Kochi
About the Tour:
- Kerala is surrounded on three sides by the Arabian Sea in the west, the towering Western Ghats in the east, and 44 interconnecting rivers. It is gifted with a wholly unique mix of geographical features that have made it one of Asia's most well-known vacation destinations.
- When you cross over to the other side, you'll find a long coastline with quiet beaches, tranquil stretches of emerald backwaters, verdant hill stations, and exotic animals, to name a few things.
- Furthermore, each of these amazing destinations is only a two-hour drive from the alternative - a unique feature that no other region on the planet can provide. Let us explore Kerala's splendor with mouthwatering cuisine and sanitary accommodations.
How to reach: Kochi has its airport, Cochin International Airport, which is located 20 kilometers away in Nedumbassery. Kochi railway junction is the most important railway station. Kochi is connected to important cities including Delhi, Mumbai, and Chennai by train. Kochi has strong ties to its neighboring towns and states. Trips to Kochi from major cities such as Mumbai, Mangalore, Bangalore, Chennai, Goa, and Kozhikode can be easily planned on the road.
Day 1: Welcome to Cochin
- When you arrive at the airport/railway station, you will be greeted by our representative and led to the additional trip.
- Check into the motel, tidy up, and unwind.
- Following that, you may be taken to a cultural evening program with Kathakali dance performances. Kerala's Kathakali is a traditional dance form. You will be enthralled by the vibrant and dynamic overall performance put on by local artists.
- On your single-day life, return to the motel after a fun day.
- Kerala Tour Package from Bangalore Day 1
Day 2: Transfer from Cochin to Munnar |Kashmir of South India |
- Prepare to transfer to Munnar for a full day of sightseeing after a substantial breakfast.
- On the journey, you can see spectacular landscapes, mountains, tea plantations, and the photo-rectangular Munnar attraction.
- Enjoy a delicious dinner before retiring to your bed to prepare for the next day.
Day 3: Munnar | Munnar Sightseeing |
- Start your day with a healthy breakfast and begin exploring Matuppetty, a picturesque hill station with inexperienced valleys and tea gardens.
- Next, you may go to Echo Point; you could witness an exquisite view of Hills alongside sparkling mountain air. Enjoy on foot in the cool breeze and panoramic perspectives surrounding Gundala Lake.
- Post these; you may go to Photo Point, a great region for nature lovers.
- At Rajamalai National Park, you'll find a diverse range of plants and animals, as well as an awe-inspiring history of mountains surrounded by lush forests. You can also visit the well-known Tata Tea Museum and spice plantations later on.
- You might be taken to Pothamedu Point, a well-known viewpoint where you can spend some quality time in nature. From the peak, take in spectacular sunset views.
- Immerse yourself in the scenic grandeur of Munnar's Blossom Hydel Park, which is located in the center of the city.
- Other places to see in Kerala Tour Packages from Bangalore include Headworks Dam and Elephant Arrival Spot.
- Overnight live on the motel.
Day 4: Transfers from Munnar To Thekkady
- Early rise to take in the sunrise and a delicious breakfast before continuing to Thekkady.
- Take a peek at the accommodation and settle in when you arrive.
- Begin your day three adventure by traveling to the village's vicinity for tribal and plantation visits. You could admire Thekkady's pure grandeur from here.
- After that, you can visit Periyar National Park, where you can take a boat ride around Periyar Lake. You may see a wide variety of birds living near a beautiful lake here.
- Return to the motel after a wonderful day.
- Overnight live at Thekkady.
Day 5: Thekkady to Alleppey |Venice of the East |
- Enjoy a delicious breakfast while gazing out the window of the motel.
- Proceed to your next vacation destination, Alleppey, also known as "the Venice of the East." Alleppey is noted for its picturesque backwaters, canals, snake boat rides, beaches, magnificent houseboats, and beautiful rice fields.
- Upon arrival, you can look around a houseboat that is fully equipped with all of the conveniences and luxuries. Enjoy a ship tour with spectacular views of the backwaters.
- Take advantage of a one-day stay on the houseboat.
Day 6: Transfer from Alleppey to Cochin | Departure |
- Have a substantial breakfast within the house, which has a fantastic ambiance.
- Continue to the Cochin Airport or Railway Station with your luggage.
- It's time to say your goodbyes to Kerala and return to your home, filled with fond memories.