- Route : Cochin - Munnar - Thekkady - Cochin
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Start point / Endpoint: Cochin
About the Destination :
As you offer a trip to Munnar and Thekkady, the hazy hills of the Western Ghats and the calm plains full of tea plants await you. Spend a wonderful time in Munnar and Thekkady, two beautiful hill stations with picture-perfect scenery of verdant rolling hills and tranquil valleys, where the sound of birdsong is amplified by the cascading water of tumbling mountain streams and waterfalls that irrigate the numerous tea, coffee, and spice plantations. The spectacular Munnar-Thekkady Tour will show you to Kerala's mesmerizing grandeur while keeping an eye on the greatest photo opportunities.
How to reach:
- By Air: Regardless of where one is flying from in India or the world, Cochin International Airport (CIAL) makes flying into Kerala easy and convenient.
- By Rail: Kochi has two major railway stations, Ernakulam Town and Ernakulam Junction, which are well connected to the rest of India.
- By Road: Kerala's major cities are well connected to other parts of India thanks to an outstanding network of roadways. All of the main and small towns in Kerala are connected by the Kerala State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) and several non-public bus services.
Day 1: Arrival at Kochi & Enroute to Munnar | Welcome to Nature's Paradise
- Welcome to the Land of the Living God! Following your arrival in Cochin, you will be greeted warmly by our representative before departing for Munnar.
- After you've completed Munnar, take a look around the resort and relax for a while.
- You can travel to the spice plantations at night and get engulfed in the aroma while enjoying a calm night amidst the lush foliage.
- Head back to the resort after a memorable night.
- Overnight live at Munnar.
Day 2: Munnar | Explore the Endangered Species
- After a delicious breakfast, go on a Munnar sightseeing tour.
- Visit Rajamalai Wildlife Sanctuary to marvel at the diversity of its flowers and fauna, as well as to see a wide range of animals.
- Head closer to the man-made Mattupetty Lake, which was created with the help of a hydro-energy dam, for a spectacular experience on the lake, which is surrounded by wood hills and tea plantations, as well as elephants bathing in the lake water while boating.
- Spend some time at Old Munnar Town and the city market, picking up mementos for your loved ones.
- At entertainment, you may unwind after a long day.
- Stay at the Munnar resort/ resort for a single day.
Day 3: Munnar to Thekkady | Welcome to the Land of Spice of Kerala
- Prepare yourself for a pleasant start in Munnar by bracing yourself against the playful morning mild.
- After breakfast, check out of the lodge and drive to Thekkady, where you will arrive in the afternoon.
- Check into the resort and spend the day relaxing at an entertainment venue or on an optional boat cruise on Periyar Lake via the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary (on a direct fee basis).
- Stay at the Thekkady resort/resort for a single day.
Day 4: Thekkady to Cochin Departure | Goodbye to the Nature
- Getting up this morning, packing your belongings, and checking out of the resort/resort.
- Bid farewell to Thekkady and board your final flight to Cochin; your arrival in Cochin will bring a conclusion to your fascinating journey.
- Have a safe adventure that is close to your house.