Quick info :
- Route: Haridwar - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Rishikesh - Haridwar
- Duration: 5 Days, 4 Nights
- Start Point: Haridwar
- End Point: Haridwar
- Trek distance from Gauri kund to Kedarnath temple: 16 KM
- Kedarnath is a beautiful city in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand. It is a well-known tourist destination where many tourists and pilgrims gather to glorify Lord Shiva. This place is popular mainly because of the Kedarnath Temple. Apart from these, it is also a great place for trekking and various adventurous activities.
- The Kedarnath shrine is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva which is a scenic spot situated against the backdrop of the Kedarnath range. It is one of the Char Dhams in the state of Uttarakhand. A Kedarnath trip with your loved ones will be a great idea to rejuvenate your souls.
About 5 Days Kedarnath Tour from Haridwar with Rishikesh Stay:
- Arrive at Haridwar. Our cordial team will welcome and greet you and we will head for Guptkashi.
- A long 6-7 hours journey to Guptkashi might wear you out but will reward you with the magnificent sights of the glorious river Mandakini & various entrancing specks.
- Kedarnath Tour Package would be really exciting on Day 2. Have delicious meals early morning and ask the driver to drive you to Gaurikund.
- You will have to trek 16 kilometres from Gaurikund to Kedarnath Temple. Take a rest at the stopovers and feel fuelled.
- After darshan, stay overnight at Kedarnath or move to Guptkashi and the next morning enjoy the sightseeing in and around Guptkashi/Sonprayag.
- Utilize the best Kedarnath Tour Package and enjoy trekking, walking, trying new cuisines and gathering together and click the best pics.
- On Day 4, wake up early morning, have breakfast and leave for Rishikesh, the settlement in the Himalayan foothills beside the Ganges river. Explore the city renowned for its yoga and meditation practices to the utmost.
- On Day 5, take a morning meal and check out from the hotel wondering to explore the nearby locations. And then leave for the Airport/ Railway station. With this, your Kedarnath Yatra comes to an end.
Hotel/ Camp/ Similar Stay Details:
1. Guptkashi (2N)- Raj Palace, Dev Darshan, Meal Plan- MAP
2. Kedarnath (1N)- Bhel Ashram, Patliputra Guest, Meal Plan- EP
Premium Hotel/ Camp/ Similar Stay Details:
1. Guptkashi (2N)- Kedar Valley, Himalaya Orchid, Meal Plan- MAP
2. Kedarnath (1N)- Himachal House, Anup Niketn, Meal Plan- EP