- Take a fun and exhilarating helicopter trip through Dubai to see some of the city's top attractions.
- Get mesmerised by the views of famous sites like the Burj Khalifa, the world's island, and more.
- Feel Safe with a professional instructor with you throughout the ride and make memories.
- Experience the thrill of passing by the magnificent skyscrapers at lofty altitudes.
- Activity Location: Dubai
- Activity Duration: 30 Mins
- Activity Endurance: Moderate
- The most famous travel destination in the world, Dubai is home to many adventurers and travel enthusiasts and is surrounded by magnificent buildings, wonderful infrastructure, and much more.
- Relax on this helicopter journey to Dubai and let the wanderlust come out of you as you take in the eye-catching views and numerous outstanding features that Dubai has to offer.
About Helicopter Ride in Dubai:
- Arrive at the beautiful location and meet the guide to learn more about the site and the ride.
- The chopper flight begins at the Dubai Police Academy Helipad, in Dubai and leads you to some of the city's most famous and significant landmarks.
- Depart from the HeliDubai Jumeirah Heliport and take in the magnificent Burj Al Arab and the Palm Jumeirah.
- Fly over the breath-taking global wonders, the World Island's magnificence and the Atlantis hotel
- Witness the bird's eye view of the magnificent beauty and feel the thrill of flying in the adventure.
- Experience the ride with a beautiful sky with safety and capture the moments with your loved ones.
- Inclusive of GST
- Any Personal Expense
- Any Travel Expense
- Not included in Inclusions
- Foods and Meals
Know Before You Go Helicopter Ride in Dubai:
- To enter, the confirmation number must be presented at the door.
- Every traveller is covered by insurance in compliance with UAE Civil Aviation Authorization rules.
- All flights are dependent on the weather and visibility.
- Food, drink, and smoking are not permitted during a helicopter trip.
- Regulations of Air Traffic Control and other unforeseen events beyond our reasonable control, such as weather and visibility conditions, may cause changes to flight paths and duration.
- All flights will be rescheduled at the client's earliest convenience in the case of a flight cancellation.
- The Helipad check-in location requires passengers to provide a photo ID or passport. You'll also need to provide a working phone number.
- Personal cameras must only use lenses that are shorter than 400 mm, and any footage captured is not allowed to be exploited for profit.
- Each flight may carry a maximum of 5 people (400 kg/ 880 pounds). Overweight passengers must purchase an additional seat, which must be paid for by cash to the ground staff.
- The Dubai activity of taking a helicopter ride is not permitted for infants. Only kids who are at least 4 years old and weigh at least 16 kg are permitted to fly.
- Women who are pregnant can only fly for the first 32 weeks of their pregnancy.
Do you have any Question ?