Booking with ₹0
-30% ₹ 699
What will you experience
Exciting Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary
Slip Into the Spiritual Historical World
Enjoy 3KM mystical beautiful of Konkan
Trusted and Certified Guide Support
Thrilling Trek to Test Your Grits
About the Activity
|Activity Location||Pachnai Village, Kalsubai Harishchandragad Wildlife Sanctuary, Maharashtra|
|Fort Elevation||1424 meter|
|Activity Duration||1 Day 1 Night|
|Harishchandragad Trek Difficulty||Moderate|
|Harishchandragad Trek Distance||~3 KM|
|Trek Endurance||Medium to High|
|Harishchandragad Trek Time||~2 Hours (one way)|
|Harishchandragad Trek Distance From Pune||~165 KM|
- Harishchandragad is a hill fort located in the embrace of Western Ghats in the Ahmednagar district of Maharashtra. At an elevation of 1423 meters, Harishchandragad is not just a destination for a weekend plan, but rather a whole package that surprises you with history, spiritually, and not to forget the surreal beauty of the surroundings.
- Harishchandragad is a perfect blend of natural beauty and adventures bringing nature lovers, adventure seekers and history enthusiasts together. Temples and Cliffs offering an enchanting view of the Konkan region are truly a feast for the eyes. Spark on this 1 Day journey to melt away in the mystical world of Harishchandragad.
About Harishchandragad Trek from Pune:
- Reach your allotted pickup points on time and board the bus for an overnight journey taking you away from the bustling city life to the enchanting world of Harishchandragad.
- Reach the Base Village early in the morning and get to know our representatives who will brief you on trek plans and safety instructions and will be accompanying you on the entire journey to Trek Harishchandragad.
- Reach the peak at an altitude of 1424 meters and free yourself in the spiritual world of Harihareshwar Temple. Feel the connection with Lord Shiva while your eyes devour the beauty of the marvellous structure of the temple.
- Climb up to the top of Konkan Cliff and enter the mystical world of clouds, melting away in the tranquillity of the spellbound beauty of the Konkan region.
- Feast your growling stomach with savoury flavours of aromatic warm meals and free your eyes to wander around and devour the magnificent view of the surroundings.
- Wave goodbye to your trip and take a long bus ride back to the lovely city of Pune carrying back loads of memories of the journey.
Pickup Points & Timings:
- 10:00 PM: FC Road
- 10:30 PM: Nashik Phata
Know before you book
Know Before you go for Harishchandragad Trek from Pune:
- The trek is weather-bound and may lead to cancellation of the trip in case of unfavourable weather conditions.
- We have the right to modify the trip schedule in case of any unforeseen situation or changes in Govt. rules and regulations.
- The trip strictly prohibited the consumption of alcohol or drugs.
- You must have face masks/shields and sanitisers with you.
- You need to follow COVID guidelines and ensure safe social distancing.
- The meals during the trip will be freshly cooked and packed.
- You need to have a valid ID proof for the trek.
- Carry a waterproof backpack or have a waterproof cover with you.
- Pack at least 2 pairs of comfortable clothes. You can also bring an extra set of clothes if you want.
- Make sure you have a raincoat, windcheater and your necessary toiletries.
- We do provide you with first aid kits, but it is recommended to have your necessary medications with you.
- To keep yourself energized during the trek, have a water bottle and some snacks/dry fruits/energy bars.
- Avoid littering around the trek and keep the environment clean.
Things to Carry
- Water Bottle
- Appropriate Clothing
- Comfortable Footwear
- UA Voucher