Flyboarding in Goa
Booking with ₹0
-29% ₹ 2499
About the Activity
- Activity Location: Calangute
- Activity Time: Between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM
- Group Size: 15 members per day
- Age Limit: Above 16 years
- Activity Duration: 10 to 15 minutes
- Goa is a paradise for all adventure seekers, thanks to its beautiful beaches and clear waters, which make it the perfect place to go Flyboarding.
- Imagine yourself floating above the water, admiring the stunning Calangute Beach or Chapora River while experiencing Fly boarding in Goa.
About Flyboarding in Goa Activity:
- Report to the location 30 minutes before the adventure in Goa so that you do not miss any enjoyable moments by speeding things up.
- You will be provided with a helmet, a life jacket, and other safety precautions to ensure your complete protection during Fly Boarding Goa.
- A trainer will give you a few basic instructions on how to perform the activity and will take you a few metres in the water through the motor boat.
- This activity, one of the best water sports in Goa, includes commands, gearing up, and flyboarding, making up the 10-minute enjoyable action phase.
- A lengthy hose connects the board to the rider, sending them up to 30 feet in the air with the help of water propulsion. It truly is a Flying Board in Goa!
- Feel the thrill as you fly for 10 to 12 minutes above the ground. The hydropower is managed by a professional to provide you with a safe experience.
- The thrill of Flyboarding in Calangute will create a feeling of awesomeness that ensures you will have a plethora of safe and memorable adventure sports in Goa.
Know before you book
Know Before You Go for Flyboarding in Goa:
- Make sure to wear sensible outerwear like a T-shirt, shorts, or any other loose, comfortable clothing and flat shoes for fly boarding in India.
- An additional adult accompanying passengers who have booked the activity will be charged INR 500/- added to the flyboarding price.
- In order to prevent high tides, wind speeds must be less than 12 mph. Other crucial weather conditions include a stable atmosphere, no rainfall, and no snow.
- Patients with asthma, high blood pressure, sinus problems, or those who have had a heart attack at any point in their lives are not allowed to participate in water flyboard in India.
- A wheelchair is not accessible at the location and will not be provided with the fly board price either.
- Photography might be done by someone who accompanies you to the location to fly board in Goa, not the participant.
- Pregnant women are not permitted to participate in Flyboarding. Bringing pets to the activity isn't permitted.
- Please provide a valid photo ID. Do not carry any sharp objects, jewellery, or valuables during the activity. Any damages will not be included in the Flyboarding Goa price.
Things to Carry
- Extra Pair of Clothes
- Sunscreen and Towel
- Waterproof Camera
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How safe is Goa flyboarding?
How much does Flyboarding in Goa cost?
Flyboarding in Goa costs just INR 2500, which includes 10–15 minutes of flying.
Is Flyboarding worth the money?
Flyboarding is definitely worth the money if you want to widen your horizons and reach new heights with a Flyboarding centre that stresses safety. Even more importantly, Flyboarding is something that should be approached with an open mind.
When is the best time for flyboarding in Goa?
The best time for flyboarding in Goa is during the winter months, from October to April, when the weather is dry and the sea conditions are ideal.
What is the minimum age required for flyboarding in Goa?
Why is flyboarding so popular in Goa?
Flyboarding is popular in Goa because it offers an exciting and unique water sports experience, attracting tourists seeking thrilling activities amid the picturesque coastal settings of Goa's beaches.
Where to Flyboard in Goa?
Flyboarding in Goa is available at Baga Beach and Calangute Beach.
How high can you Flyboard in Goa?
The height you can reach while Flyboarding in Goa depends on your skill level and the equipment used, but typically, riders can go up to 15–20 feet above the water.
Which is the best flyboarding in India?
Goa was a popular destination for flyboarding in India, with several operators offering this thrilling water sport.
Is flyboarding a new sport in Goa?
No, flyboarding is not a new sport in Goa and has been available as an activity for several years now.
Where to Flyboard in Goa on Chapora River?
You can flyboard on the Chapora River in Goa at Ashwem Beach or Morjim Beach.
What is the time slot for Flyboarding in Goa?
The time slot for Flyboarding in Goa is from 08:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., where the activity may last for 10–15 minutes.
How to book for Fly Boarding Goa?
Complete booking details after selecting 'Book Now,' including traveler information and payment. Upon confirmation, receive activity location, pick-up time, and call 8566812266 for queries. Enjoy your Flyboarding!