- Activity Location: JBR Beach, Dubai
- Activity Duration: 30 Minutes
About JBR Beach in Dubai:
- Jumeirah Beach Residence referred to as JBR, is a waterfront community with a length of 1.7 km and a gross floor area of 2 km that is situated in Dubai Marina on the Persian Gulf coast of the UAE.
- Flyboarding is one of the hottest new water sports, and Dubai's stunning coastline provides an idyllic backdrop for adrenaline-pumping adventures. Unleash your inner daredevil in an exhilarating FlyBoard session, soaring up to 14 meters in high-speed water.
About FlyBoarding in Dubai:
- Arrive at the activity location that is Jumeirah Beach & meet the guide and learn about the activity.
- During the first 10 minutes of the 30-minute session, familiarize yourself with how to use, take off and operate the FlyBoard.
- In the next 20 minutes, you will fly solo under expert guidance. Allow yourself to ride a FlyBoard attached to a powerful personal watercraft.
- More than just fun and thrills. You will also enjoy the most mesmerizing and unobstructed views of the Arabian Coast and its spectacular views.
- During your session, they will take pictures and videos for you. In addition, it is located on the beach right next to Burj Al Arab, one of the most beautiful luxury hotels in the United Arab Emirates.
- It offers a once-in-a-lifetime flying experience. It's over the water at Dubai's famous JBR beach. Enjoy a 30-minute session to learn how to use, control, and fly your FlyBoard.
- Safety and protection are ensured by trained licensed instructors who hold various other safety certifications. As you familiarize yourself with the activity, you'll able to perform tricks and stunts.