- Activity Location: Leh
- Check-in: 3 P.M. (DAY 1)
- Check-out: 11 A.M. (DAY 2)
- Duration: 2 DAYS
About the Ladakh, Leh Campsite:
- Ladakh's desolate landscape has a distinct allure that draws visitors from all over the world. In Ladakh, the entire region is blessed with a number of exciting campsites.
- It is a popular destination for adventurous road trips and a great place to camp. While on the road, pitch your own tents closer to a Dhaba or another tent, or stay at one of Sarchu's campsites.
About Camping in Leh:
- Arrive at the location and meet with your guides/ coordinators.
- Check in to the campsite and get settled in your camps allowed.
- The campsite offers accommodation in alpine tents on a double-sharing basis.
- Guests can also take part in various activities like the Burma bridge, commando net, double rope walk, paragliding, and much more.
- Sit around a warm bonfire session and have fun with your loved ones under the star-studded sky.
- You can also do activities such as trekking, pool, and experience barbecue. You can also enjoy light music with bonfires, bonfires, and some exciting games.