- Activity Location: Deoria Tal
- Check-in Time: 5 P.M.
- Check out Time: 11 A.M.
- Meals: Dinner, Breakfast, Evening Tea
About the Deoria Tal Campsite:
- Deoria Tal also spelled as 'Devaria' or 'Deoriya' is a pristine lake situated at an altitude of 2,438 metres in the Rudraprayag district of Uttarakhand state.
- Deoria Tal is known for its vast 300° panorama. Many famous mountains like Chaukhamba, Nilkantha, Bandarpunch, Kedar Range, and Kalanag can be viewed here.
About Deoriatal Camping Experience:
- A welcome drink will be provided to you as soon as you arrive at the camp.
- Camping will be an unforgettable experience because of the breathtaking surroundings, which will jog your memory constantly.
- The campsite is dedicated to making your tent stay enjoyable by making it hassle-free.
- Majestic early morning views with the reflection of the Himalayas on the Deoriatal lake
- A lovely campfire and lighting are adorable which is going to make you feel attached to the campsite.
- In the morning wake to the beautiful view and enjoy breakfast. Freshen up to leave the site with loads of memories.