Bungee Jumping in Goa
Booking with ₹0
-15% ₹ 3199
What will you experience
40000+ Safe Jumps & Counting
61 Meter High Bungy Jump
Capture the Memories with Gopro
Highly Experienced and Qualified Instructor
3 Level Safety Check
About the Activity
|North Goa Location
|Vadaval, Latambarcem, Goa
|South Goa Location
|Assoldem, Quepem, Quedem, Goa
|40 Kgs to 110 Kgs
|Bungee Jumping Height
|12 to 65 Years
- Bungee Jumping in Goa is considered one of the most extreme adventure activities in the world. Experience this thrilling activity at Goa's one of the highest bungee jumping spots in Goa.
- This Bungee Jumping in South Goa & North Goa is sure to stay in your memory as you indulge in this daring activity in Vadaval or Quedem amidst nature.
About Bungee Jumping in Goa:
- Once you arrive at Vadaval or Quedem, our team will contact you and lead you to your adventure site where you will have a small session of 15 minutes for safety instructions.
- After the safety instructions, you will have to fill up a form citing your health status so that it is assured that you are fit to jump.
- The instructor who will be monitoring this whole event is a highly trained professional by experts from New Zealand.
- You will be given safety equipment and will be prepared for the jump from a height of 61 Metres.
- So while you conquer your fears by jumping off the platform, open your eyes and look around to witness lush greenery.
- The experts at the lower end will help you get off and lead you to the desk.
- You will be given a certificate for your dare and a video of your Bungee Jumping will also be provided to you.
- You will be able to take back the wonderful memories of your thrilling bungee jump in Goa and will have stories of your courage to tell.
Know before you book
Health and Fitness:
- People who are suffering from or have any of the following disorders are prohibited from performing this activity: Back or Neck Injuries - Recent Fracture - Any Dislocation - High Blood Pressure - Asthma - Neurological Disorder - Epilepsy - Heart Conditions - Pregnancy - Osteoporosis
Clothing and Footwear:
- When planning to go Bungee Jump in Goa, it is recommended to wear comfortable clothes such as trousers or shorts that are not too loose. You can jump barefoot or with shoes, but make sure your shoes are not loose as they might come off during the jump.
- Read carefully the exclusions and inclusions mentioned in the package, then choose the package which suits you.
- If you're planning to go Bungee Jumping, it's a great idea to book in advance. This ensures that you have a reserved spot and can make your experience smoother and more convenient.
- Familiarize yourself with the safety harness and bungee cord. Make sure they are properly secured and checked before the jump.
- On the day of your Bungee Jumping plans, it is recommended to eat a light meal. Jumping on an empty stomach may cause dizziness or fainting, while eating too much may cause nausea. Eat just the right amount to avoid any discomfort.
- Goa Bungee Jumping has some weight restrictions which fall between 40 to 110 kgs.
- Bungee Jumping may not be suitable for certain age groups which include people over the age of 65 and Children under the age of 12.
Videos and Photography:
- For photography and video packages to capture your jump, Inquire in advance from the website.
- Weather conditions can affect the jump, so it may be postponed or cancelled due to adverse weather, such as high winds or lightning.
- Avoid alcohol and recreational drugs before Bungee Jumping, as they can impair judgement and reaction times.
Things to Carry
- Comfortable Clothing
- Closed-Toe Shoes
- ID Proof
- Sunscreen and Sunglasses
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
What is the Price of Bungee Jumping in Goa?
Bungee Jumping in Goa will cost INR 3,199 per person at both sites be it North Goa or South Goa. This activity will take around an hour to be completed from briefing to ending.
Is Bungee Jumping in Goa safe?
Yes, Bungee Jumping In Goa is very safe for you to try. There will be a highly trained instructor from New Zealand to monitor the entire activity and safety equipment will also be provided before the activity.
When can we go Bungee Jumping in Goa?
The activity timing is between 10 AM to 5 PM. You can enjoy Bungee Jumping during this time.
What is the Height of Bungee Jumping in Vadaval or Quedem?
The height of Bungee Jumping in Vadaval or Quedem is 61 Meters which is 200ft making it the highest Bungee Spot in Goa.
What is the Weight Limit for Bungee Jumping?
The weight limit for bungee jumping is 40kgs-110kgs.
What is the Best Season for Bungee Jumping?
Bungee Jumping can be done in various seasons, but it's often more enjoyable in mild weather conditions without extreme temperatures or heavy rainfall.
What should I wear for bungee jumping?
Wear comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. Avoid loose items that could fall during the jump. Some operators may provide specific attire or gear.
What is the Booking Procedure for Bungee Jumping in Goa?
The booking procedure for Goa Bungee Jumping is as follows:
- Select the Package Option and select the date and number of persons you will be travelling with.
- Fill out the Traveller Details which will include Name, Contact Number, and Mail ID.
- Then you will be taken back to the checkout.
- Now you can pay the full amount of the booking or the partial amount as per your preference.
- After paying the amount you will be receiving the mail from our end in 5-10 minutes.
Is there any Age Limit for Bungee Jumping in Goa?
The age limit for Bungee Jumping In Vadaval is from 12 to 65 years. Anyone suffering from a Spine injury, Recent Fracture, Any Dislocation, High Blood Pressure, Asthma, Neurological Disorders, Epilepsy, Heart Conditions, Osteoporosis or is pregnant is not permitted to jump.
Is there Couple Bungee Jumping in Goa?
No, There is no spot in Goa where you can go for a Couple Bungee Jump. There is only one Solo Bungee Spot in the South & North Parts of Goa