- Bungee Jumping Location in Goa: Vadaval, Latambarcem, Goa
- Activity Timing: Between: 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Bungee Jumping in Goa Height: 61 meters
- Activity date: Every day (Tuesdays Off)
- Age limit: From 14 to 60 years
- Weight Limit: Below 110Kg
- Bungee Jumping is considered one of the most extreme adventure activities in the world. Experience this thrilling activity at Goa's one of the highest bungee jumping spots in the Vadaval. Buckle up because this adventure sport is going to pump up your adrenaline and let you experience an unforgettable adventure.
- This Bungee Jumping in South Goa is sure to stay in your memory as you indulge in this daring activity in Vadaval amidst nature.
About the Bungee Jumping in Goa:
- Once you arrive at Vadaval, our team will contact you and lead you to your adventure site where you will have a small session for safety instructions and you will have to fill up a form citing your health status so that it is assured that you are fit to jump.
- The instructor who will be monitoring this whole event is a highly trained professional by experts from New Zealand.
- You will be given safety equipment and will be prepared for the jump from a height of 61m. The instructor and trainers will be there constantly motivating you and helping you conquer your fears and safety devices will be strapped onto you by the expert and you will be led to the jump-off spot.
- So while you conquer your fears jumping off the bungee, open your eyes and look around to witness lush greenery.
- The experts at the lower end will help you get off and lead you to the desk.
- You will be given a certificate for your dare and a video of your Bungee Jumping will also be provided to you.
- You will be able to take back the wonderful memories of your thrilling jump and will have stories of your courage to tell.
How to reach Vadaval, Goa:
- By Air: You can arrive at Panaji Airport and travel to Vadaval via local transport which is only 35kms away.
- By Road: You can reach Goa via road trip as it is well connected to all the adjacent states. You can either take a bus or drive to Goa and then reach Vadaval which is only 35kms from Panaji. Goa has Inter-State Bus Terminal where buses from all the states arrive and depart.
- By Train: You can arrive at Panaji Railway station and take a local cab or taxi or local bus to Vadaval.