- Activity Location: Baina Beach, South Goa
- Activity Timings: 2 Hours (Open from 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM)
About Baina Beach:
- Baina Beach is known for the suitable conditions and facilities that it offers, aiding a wide array of water sports. It is also popular for cultural programs.
- Baina beach is famous as the site of India's first ever underwater sea walk. It is also famous for the Scuba Diving and other watersport.
About Baina Beach Water Spots, South Goa:
- Reach the location before time, encompass and enjoy the gorgeous Arabian sea which is known for its relaxing atmosphere.
- A professional guide as well as safety gadgets will be there for your better guidance and safety measures.
- One of Goa's safest beaches, this coastline allows one to take part in various sports and solar busking while enjoying one's vacation.
- Spend the day at Baina Beach with your circle of friends or family and participate in extraordinary water sports activities.
- Indulge in thrilling activities such as banana rides on a Jet Ski, bumper rides on a boat, and the zestful floating thrill of parasailing.
- Experience the adrenaline rush within while sporting, take enough snaps to keep this moment a memorable one.
- Only groups of 12 years or older are authorized to participate in the Baina Beach Water Sports package.
- Before beginning any water game, there is a briefing consultation (8-10 minutes), which is observed by a wait time of about five to seven minutes before the start of the next hobby, in consonance with the manual and equipment.
How to reach:
- The location of the activity is Baina beach, which is about 4. 3 kilometers from Goa Airport. You may easily get to the location by public or private transportation.