- Total Trekking Distance: 40,070 m / 2600 m
- Maximum Altitude: 5490 m (18,012 ft)
- AudenΓÇÖS Col Trek Difficulty Level: Challenging
About the Destination:
- AudenΓÇÖs Col is one of the excessive altitude mountain passes set at an altitude of 5490 meters. This Col is a despair withinside the ridge that lies among Gangotri and Jogin massifs withinside the Garhwal Himalayas. The AudenΓÇÖS Col Trek connects the valleys of Bhilangana and Rudragaira and is one of the hardest non-technical treks withinside the country. It is characterised with the aid of using precarious ridges, risky moraines, severa crevasses, a protracted strenuous path and boulder sections.
- Auden Col Trek hosts a shrine and is full of webweb sites for Hindu pilgrimage. When hiking you get to witness the majestic perspectives of the Kedar Dome, Bhagirathi, Jogin, and Rudragaira peaks. This path that passes via severa hamlets, gushing streams, thick alpine jungles, and meadows sprinkled with loads of blooms, will go away you stunned.
About AudenΓÇÖS Col Trek:
- Set at an altitude of 5,490 m, the Auden's Col is one of the excessive altitude mountain passes withinside the Garhwal Himalayas that connects the Rudragaira valley and Bhilangana valley. Forming a bridge among the north-west ridge of Gangotri-III and Jogin-I, it reaches an altitude of 5,390 m.
- The AudenΓÇÖS Col Trek is likewise one of the hardest treks withinside the Garhwal Himalayan vicinity and consequently it's been the least explored one with the aid of using everyday trekkers; a dream for all of the ardent trekkers. It will take you via a number of the harmful moraines, slender cliffs and stony, snaky and twitchy paves.
- Auden's Col Trek is full of Hindu pilgrimage webweb sites and hosts a shrine and perspectives that your eyes can fathom. The path passes via the thick alpine forests, meadows dotted with numerous species of flowers, gushing streams, and cuts via severa villages. Even being a strenuous path, the adventure is handled with the majestic view of the hulking excessive peaks just like the Rudragaira, Join, Bhagirathi, and Kedar Dome. Not only a trek, however, it's miles an excursion that could rejuvenate and encourage you!
Day 1 - Train from Delhi to Haridwar
- Overnight Train Journey
- Board the in a single day educate NDLS Dehradun A/C Express which leaves New Delhi at 11:fifty five PM and arrive in Haridwar through early morning (subsequent day); at round 04: 00 AM.
Day 2 - Trek from Khatling Glacier Camp-I to Khatling Glacier Camp-II (four,210 m)
- Heart of the Himalayas, Amazing Views
- TodayΓÇÖs trek could be an interesting one because it will take you to the coronary heart of the Himalayas.
- Enjoy the first-rate perspectives of the lofty peaks, scenic glaciers, and complicated ice formations and attain the Khatling Glacier Camp-II.
- Overnight live in camps.
Day 3 - Trek from Khatling Glacier to Khatling Cave/Tambakund (3, four hundred m)
- Bhilangana River, Glaciers
- After the dayΓÇÖs breakfast, begin descending via the glacial moraines and make it to the Khatling GlacierΓÇÖs nose.
- The perspectives of the ice partitions that attain loads of toes are certainly beautiful and is a real pride for the trekkers; the Bhilangana River additionally provides to this awe-inspiring view.
- Arrive at Khatling Cave or Tambakund, retire for the day in camps.
Day 4 - Buffer/Contingency Day
- Buffer Day
- This day will function as a buffer day if in case, horrific climate hits the itinerary.
- Overnight tenting in Khatling Cave.
Day 5 - Trek from Khatling Cave to Kharsoli (2,880 m)
- Streamside Camping
- On this day, you'll be treading via the plush oak, birch, deodar, fir, and rhododendron forests.
- Arriving in Kharsoli, you'll be tenting beside a gushing stream.
Day 6 - Trek from Kharsoli to Gangi (2,650 m)
- Bhilangana River, Scenic Thickets
- Waking up withinside the morning, preserve with a stroll via the dense forests; after hiking for lengthy in better altitudes, you may count on a piece of warm temperature in the course of your descent.
- On the manner, count on a steep climb after passing the few homes beside the Bhilangana River.
- Overnight live could be at a camp/guesthouse in Gangi.
Day 7 - Trek from Gangi to Ghuttu (1,550 m)
- Pine Forests, Reeh Village, Auden's Col Trek Ends Here
- Today could be an extended day and you'll be descending via pine forests and make your manner via the Reeh Village.
- The trek receives over on the road-head, four km far from Ghuttu.
- Overnight life could be at a guesthouse in Ghuttu.
Day 8 - Drive shape Ghuttu ΓÇô Haridwar, Train from Haridwar ΓÇô Delhi
- Tour Ends Here
- On the closing day of this expedition, start out in a chilled mode and force in the direction of Haridwar, from which you may board the Shatabdi Express to attain Delhi through 10:forty five PM.
Day 9 - Drive from Haridwar to Uttarkashi (1,a hundred and ten m) (7 hours)
- Arrival in Haridwar, Leisure Day
- After accomplishing Haridwar, board an automobile and force instantly to Uttarkashi is a 7-hour journey; en path, have breakfast.
- Arriving in Uttarkashi, check-in right into a resort and spent in a single day.
Day 10 - Drive from Uttarkashi to Gangotri (3,050 m)
- Bhairon Ghati, Ganga Aarti, Harsil
- On this day, you'll be using via Harsil, which is domestic to the famous 'Wilson Apple' accompanied through Bhairon Ghati, the route of the Bhairav Ganga river upon which a metal girder bridge neglect a spellbinding deep gorge.
- After four-five hours of use, arrive in Gangotri and relax in a guesthouse.
- Come evening, go to the ghats and witness the beautiful ΓÇÿaartiΓÇÖ rite one banks of the holy Ganges.
Day 11 - Acclimatisation Day in Gangotri
- Excursion to Kedartal Lake, Bhoj Kharak
- Today morning; after breakfast, take a tour or to be extra precise, an acclimatization stroll in the direction of the Kedartal Lake.
- The path takes you via birch forests and is steep all of the manners to the small campsite at Bhoj Kharak (3,780 m).
- Post this stroll, go back to the campsite and spend a single day.
Day 12 - Trek from Gangotri to Nalla Camp (3,760 m)
- Bhagirathi River, Rudragaira Nalla, Jogin & Kedartal Peaks
- The strolling path begins from the genuine left of the valley and ascends to the Nala Camp.
- Initially, you'll prompt at the left of Bhagirathi River and stroll for an approximate half-hour earlier than turning in the direction of the Rudragaira Nalla.
- The climb is a slow uphill via pine and birch forests gives glimpses of the lofty Himalayan peaks like Join and Kartal.
- Overnight life could be in camps.
Day 13 - Trek from Nalla Camp to Gangotri-I Base Camp (four,500 m)
- River Crossing, Rugaira Base Camp, Gangotri-I Base Camp
- The day begins with a steep climb to a big meadow, accompanied through a river crossing and every other steep climb proper as much as the Rudragaira Base Camp.
- Hereafter, it keeps over the glacial moraine to the Gangotri-I Base Camp, in which you'll be halting in a single day.
Day 14 - A day to acclimatize
- Relaxation Day, Stroll across the Campsite
- This is the day to loosen up and get acclimatized with the climatic condition.
- A little bit of sidewalk across the camp could be the primary agenda for the day.
Day 15 - Trek from Gangotri-I Base Camp to AudenΓÇÖs Col Base Camp (four,800 m)
- Gangotri & Join Range
- The hike for the day is pretty tough and one wishes to have an excessive electricity level.
- As you continue in the direction of the top of the valley with the Gangotri Range (G1, G2 & G3) to the north and the Join Group (J1, J2) to the south, the path gets a piece difficult.
- Once in AudenΓÇÖs Col, relax withinside the camp on the foot of the Col for in single day life.
Day 16 - Trek from AudenΓÇÖs Col to Khatling Glacier Camp-I (five, a hundred and ten m)
- four-five Hours Trek, the Jaonli Kedarnath, Jogin & Gangotri Peaks
- An early beginning is a have to these days as you'll be hiking via glaciers.
- Expect a piece of complex stroll because the climb receives steeper alongside the manner together with imparting amazing perspectives of the Khatling Glacier and the Jaonli Kedarnath, Jogin and Gangotri peaks.
- Arriving at Khatling Glacier camp, loosen up and retire for the night.