Anjuna Beach Water Sports
Booking with ₹0
-32% ₹ 1299
What will you experience
360° Parasailing Experience
Top Notch Safety Equipments
The Cleanest Beach In Goa
Trusted and Certified Instructors
5 in 1 Water Sports Combo
Fun and Budget Friendly
About the Activity
|Anjuna Beach, Goa
|10:00 AM to 5:00 PM
|60 to 90 Mins
|8 Years or Above
|Number Of Activities
|5 Water Sports
|Upto 100 KG
About Anjuna Beach:
- Anjuna Beach, one of Goa's cleanest beaches, is well-known not just for its trance events but also for a variety of North Goa water sports and the calm waters of the Arabian Sea gently soothe one's mind to the core.
- Experience a variety of exciting Anjuna Beach Water Sports and have the perfect vacation. Each Activity is carried out under consistent Professional supervision, so, you don't have to gauge safety concerns.
About Anjuna Beach Water Sports:
- With the assistance of public or personal transport reach the destination 30 minutes early to prepare yourself for exciting water sports in Anjuna Beach Goa.
- Choose a slot for 60 to 90 Mins and experience different kinds of water activities in North Goa that will increase your enthusiasm.
- The highest quality safety gear will be provided to you along with a trusted Certified Trainer cum Guide for your guidance.
- Next, a briefing about every activity you wanna go for will take place to guide you about the skills you need to use during this enthralling session of Water Sports in North Goa.
- Start your fantastic day of Anjuna Beach Water Sports by embarking on a Parasailing activity that will take you to a fair height above the earth's surface to witness the beauty of the Arabian Sea Coast.
- Enjoy the other water sports in this Combo Package like Speedboat Ride, Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Ride, and Jet Ski.
- Create lovely memories with your family or companions and enjoy your Anjuna water sports activities.
Know before you book
Health and Fitness:
- It's important to evaluate your physical fitness level before engaging in any activities to ensure that you are prepared. If you have any health concerns or underlying medical conditions, it is always recommended to consult with a doctor beforehand.
- Booking in advance can save you time and effort by eliminating the need to wait in long lines or go through on-site registration processes.
- Before booking any package visit our website, go through them carefully to check the inclusions and exclusions mentioned, as well as the rides and activities included in them.
Clothing and footwear:
- Wear comfortable clothes that fit you well, and cover your body and comfy shoes that ground your feet before the adventure.
- A comprehensive safety briefing is an essential part of adventure activities. Therefore, it's crucial to pay close attention to the instructions given by the guides and operators.
- For some rides, there is a chance of getting motion sickness, so take appropriate precautions if you are prone to it.
- Age limits for some rides and activities are above 8 Years of Age.
- Be prepared for any kind of end-moment cancellations due to adverse weather conditions.
Things to Carry
- Snacks & Water Bottles
- First Aid Kit
- Clothing for Varying Weather
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
How much does Watersports in Anjuna Beach Cost?
Anjuna Beach offers 5 Watersports combo for INR 1299 per person and it includes a Jetski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Parasailing, and Speed Boat Ride.
What is the Minimum Age required for doing Watersports in Anjuna Beach?
The Minimum Age required for doing Watersports in Anjuna Beach is 8 years.
What is the Time Slot for Watersports in Anjuna Beach?
The time slot for Watersports in Anjuna Beach is from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM where the activities may last for almost 60 Mins.
What is Anjuna Beach known for?
Anjuna Beach is known for its trance events and water sports. You must not miss out on the Wednesday Flea Market.
What kind of water sports are available at Anjuna Beach?
Anjuna Beach offers a variety of water sports including Parasailing, Jet Skiing, Banana Boat Ride, Bumper Boat Ride, and Speed Boat Ride.
How can I reach Anjuna Beach?
You can easily reach Anjuna Beach from the nearby cities or towns. There are private means of transit and buses running from Mapusa Bus Stand to reach the beach. Alternatively, if you opt for travel via railways, you can alight at the nearest railway station, i.e., Thivim Railway Station.
What is included in the 5 Watersports Combo Package at Anjuna Beach?
Jetski, Banana Ride, Bumper Ride, Parasailing, and Speed Boat Ride are included in the 5 Watersports Combo Package at Anjuna Beach.
What is not included in the Package?
Any kind of personal expenses, videography & photography, and any kind of travel expenses are not included in the Package.
Is the Activity recommended for pregnant women?
No, the Activity is not recommended for pregnant women for safety concerns.
Who should not participate in the Water Sports at Anjuna Beach?
People who have had major surgery, have a broken leg/arm, or have chronic back or neck pain should not participate in water sports at Anjuna Beach.
Can the Activity be delayed or deferred due to weather conditions?
Yes, the Activity can be delayed or deferred due to weather conditions, and the next available time slot will be duly conveyed to you.
What should participants avoid before and after the Activity?
Participants should avoid heavy meals or alcoholic drinks before and after the Activity.
How much time in advance should Participants report to the venue?
Participants should report to the venue at least half-hour in advance of their selected time slot.
Can I bring my own water sports equipment?
No, you cannot bring your own equipment. All necessary safety gear and equipment will be provided to you matching the prescribed standards.
Can I participate in the Water Sports if I don't know how to swim?
Yes, you can participate in the activities even if you don't know how to swim as you will be provided with a life jacket and the basic tricks to participate in the activities will be directed to you.
Is there a Weight limit for the Water Sports?
Yes, there is a weight limit of 100 kg for the water sports.
Is there a minimum number of people required for booking?
No, there is no minimum number of people required for booking.
Can I cancel my booking?
Yes, you can cancel your booking. However, cancellation charges may apply. Check the Cancellation Policy on the "Terms & Conditions" section on our official website universaladventures.in.
Is there a Locker Facility available to keep my belongings?
No, there is no locker facility available. It is advised to not carry any valuables with you and keep the personal belongings at your risk.
Can I bring my camera to capture the experience?
Yes, you can bring your camera to capture the experience. Click and capture the azure water splashes!
How is Safety ensured while doing Watersports in Anjuna Beach?
Safety while doing Watersports in Anjuna Beach is ensured by making use of a life jacket and safety gear with proper guidance and instructions. A Trained Expert will always be there with you.
Is Anjuna Beach Safe at night?
Yes, Anjuna Beach is Safe at night but you should be wary of the crowds at night. So be sure the venue you're planning to spend the night has adequate people.
What shall I wear for the water Sports?
- Always wear the Life Jackets throughout the Activities.
- Do not prefer draperies and choose to wear snug clothing such as T-shirts paired with shorts.
- Choose to wear dresses that dry up quickly, preferably nylon.
- Cotton clothes are to be avoided.
- Good quality water shoes.
What are the attractions near Anjuna Beach?
- Ozran Beach
- Chapora Fort
- Baga Beach
- Nyex Beach Club
- Anjuna Market
How to Book for Watersports in Anjuna Beach?
After clicking "Book Now," fill in the traveller information, including the number of people in your party, your travel date, and other data, and make the required payment. Upon confirmation of your reservation, you will be informed of the exact location of the Activity as well as the pick-up time. If you have any questions, please call our toll-free number "8533812266." Have a fantastic Watersports experience.
Why should I choose Your Company for this Package?
You can get the best deal from Universal Adventures with discounts. Relax at Anjuna Beach offering beautiful views of the palm trees and the Arabian Sea. Try your hand at many different Water Sports like Speed Boat Rides, Banana Rides, Jet Skis, and Bumper Rides. Additionally, your safety is our top priority. Therefore, you ought to select the offered package.
Grab the Best Deal @Universal Adventures worth every rupee you spend for the experience of a lifetime.