- Activity Location: Jumeirah Beach, Dubai
- Activity Duration: 45-90 Mins
About the Jumeirah Beach, Dubai:
- Jumeirah Beach is one of the most well-liked recreational areas in Dubai and is home to several resorts and watersports businesses. The breathtaking view of the Arabian Gulf, which you may take in full splendor when Tubing, contributes to the beach's allure.
- Take a 45-90 Mins sightseeing trip that takes you through the marina and all the way to Jumeirah Beach. This amazing trip offers fantastic vistas and fascinating information about all the hotels, beaches, and Dubai's most iconic sites.
About Adrenaline Boat Tour in Dubai:
- Take your sightseeing cruise from the Dubai Marina. Find a comfy location on board and climb aboard to watch the city's shoreline pass by.
- From the deck of a boat in the Persian Gulf, take in Dubai's landmarks and stunning shoreline. The boat can go at speeds of up to 30 mph, so get ready for some thrills.
- Views of the Palm Jumeirah, the Dubai Marina, and the Burj Al Arab can be seen from this boat tour, which is only offered early in the morning and late in the day to avoid the desert heat.
- Bring your camera for photo opportunities, and listen to your guide's commentary to learn about Dubai's history and culture.
- Leave the Marina traveling along the man-made canal that is flanked by skyscraping buildings, shops, dining options, and yachts.
- Travel by the Burj Al Arab, a structure that resembles a ship's sail and is perched on a man-made island in the middle of the ocean.
- Visit the Atlantis, a 5-star hotel renowned for its design and extravagant extras. The Atlantis is home to one of Dubai's top waterparks, an aquarium, and a variety of top-notch dining establishments.