- Activity Location: Valparai, Tamil Nadu.
- Check-in Time: 4:00 P.M
- Check-out Time: 11:30 A.M (NEXT DAY)
- Meals: Evening Tea & Snacks, Dinner, Breakfast.
- Activity: Indoor & Outdoor Activities
About the Valparai Campsite:
- It is an Elevation of 1,059 m above sea level. Valparai is a hill station in the south Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Nallamudi Viewpoint has vistas of the Anamalai Hills in the Western Ghats and surrounding tea estates.
- To the northwest, in Kerala, Parambikulam Tiger Reserve is a forested area, with teak plantations and trails, sheltering tigers and Indian elephants. Northeast of town, the Anamalai Tiger Reserve is home to tigers, panthers, elephants, and macaques.
About Camping in Valparai:
- A refreshing welcome drink will be offered to you as you arrive at the checking point of the camp.
- After the check-in, you will be going towards your tent to freshen up and later join the common gathering where evening tea and snacks are available and are ready to go for the short trip in the nearby places of Valparai.
- You can also take a short trip to visit Balaji temple, Tea estate gardens, wild woods cottage, Nirar Dam, (NEST DAY TRIPS) Monkey falls, Vellamalai tunnel river, Birala waterfalls, and many more.
- Coming back to the campground after an adventurous trip you can take a rest sitting beside the bonfire and enjoy the mouth-watering food items and enjoy the evening at its most.
- At night you can stargaze at top of the hills with your partner while having your dinner and enjoying the moment which is very unique and romantic in the charming weather.
- The next day you can witness the sunrise from the top of the hill and experience something different from your busy daily life and enjoy the moment and capture the scenes.
- The lovely trip to Valparai will make life peaceful and happy because nature heals you from the inside after witnessing all the great views from the top of the hills and experiencing something very rare and charming.