- Maximum Altitude: 1,717 meters (5,633 feet)
- Activity Location: Kintamani District, Bangli Regency
About Mount Batur in Bali
- Kintamani is a district in the Bangli Regency of Bali, Indonesia. The district is situated in the northern part of the regency and is known for its beautiful natural scenery, including Mount Batur which is situated at an altitude of 1,717 meters above sea level.
- One of the most popular tourist attractions in Kintamani is Mount Batur, an active volcano that attracts thousands of visitors every year. Visitors can hike to the top of the volcano to enjoy panoramic views of the surrounding area, including the lake and nearby villages.
About Sunrise Trekking in Bali:
- After your pick up from the hotel, you will be taken to Mount Batur starting point to climb the Volcano and see the sunrise from the top of the mountain.
- If you opt for the Jeep Sunrise Tour, a helpful and experienced driver/guide will accompany you on your tour and transport you in a 4WD Jeep to the summit of Bali's Mount Batur.
- To get to the breathtaking dawn position on Bali's Mount Batur, you will need to travel there in a 4x4 car on a dirt road.
- During the trek, visitors will pass through dense forests and volcanic rock formations before reaching the summit.
- You will have enough time to relax and meet new friends after arriving at the peak or point to watch the amazing Sunrise.
- While waiting for the sun to rise behind the mountain, remember to take Instagram-worthy photos.
- Before departing and checking into the hotel, you will be invited to sample the included Balinese and Luwak coffees.
- The price quote per person for a minimum booking of 2 persons
- - Single travellers will have additional charges.
- - Get a special price for group booking.