Ramoji Film City Stay Packages
Booking with ₹0
-23% ₹ 1889
What will you experience
1 Night 2 Days Trip
Explore the Bollywood brilliance
Capture the Memories
About the Activity
|Abdullahpurmet, Hyderabad, Telangana
|Check-in at the hotel
About the Ramoji Film City:
- The world record holder, Ramoji Film City, is on the outskirts of Hyderabad. The studio celebrates the unique blend of cinematic experiences and cultural entertainment, enthusing all tourists that visit the place.
- Traverse through a world of film sets, manicured gardens from around cultures, interactive exhibits, virtual reality experiences, and behind-the-scenes insights. Visit well-equipped studios and discover the eco-parks.
About the Ramoji Film City Stay Packages:
- Visitors arrive at the hotel using their transport, enjoy an afternoon meal at their expense and can explore the rest of the day as planned at Ramoji Film City.
- The guests spend the night at the hotel before checking out the next morning. A breakfast buffet is served, and guests set off for the tour at the Film City.
- The day brings an odyssey brimming with zeal and enthusiasm. The tour takes the visitors to film sets exhibiting architectural styles and locations.
- The city boasts a variety of these sets representing palaces, streets, popular railway station scenes and more, used in various parts of movies and tv shows.
- Wander along the paths of gardens and landscapes adorned with the zest of nature, butterflies and ecozones, emphasising conservation and power utilisation.
- Feel the thrill of amusement rides and rich cultural performances before visiting the Movie Magic Park and experiencing the charm of filmmaking.
- Explore the glamour of the entertainment industry with immersive participation in movie-themed photo shoots, fancy costume trials and TV shows.
- After a day of venturing into the cinematic universe of Bollywood and the highlights and attractions, the visitors depart to their respective abodes.
Know before you book
- Since vehicles to the film city are not provided in the package, plan your transportation. Parking facilities are available.
- Plan your visit for the first day, explore the adventure options you want to discover and allocate your time to enjoy all aspects of the studio.
- Dress comfortably, carry hats, and stay hydrated throughout your visit.
- Since meals are not included in the stay, you can choose from various dining options, such as cuisines, food courts, snack stalls and restaurants. You may also carry your food.
- Follow the safety instructions and guidelines provided by Ramoji Film City staff. Keep an eye on your belongings and be mindful of your surroundings, especially in crowded areas.
- By remembering these points, you can make the most of your visit to Ramoji Film City and have a memorable trip with your loved ones, exploring the world of cinema and entertainment.
Things to Carry
- Passport and Travel Documents
- Money and Cards
- Comfortable Clothes
- Hygiene Items
- Snacks and Water Bottle
- Travel Adapter and Chargers
- First Aid Kit
- Camera or Smartphone
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Why should I visit the Ramoji Film City?
The Ramoji Film City is one of a kind film studio. With the most extensive integrated complex, the studio is home to replicated and original film sets, entertainment rides, and gardens and has much to offer in terms of adventure. It is the destination where learning and excitement cross paths.
Can I photograph the Film Studio?
While most parts of the studio allow photography, please adhere to any picture and video guidelines that have been put in place in some areas to contain originality. Any such policies will be conveyed to you during the tour.
Are meals included?
Only breakfast buffets are included in the package. You will avail yourself of the cost of dinners and lunches during the stay.
Is the hotel paid for?
Yes, the hotel cost is included in the package. So, relax at the hotel for the night after a day of excitement and exploration!
How many people can I bring on the tour?
You can bring all your friends, family and loved ones on the tour. As the saying goes, the more the merrier!
I cancelled the package after booking. Will I get a refund?
You may visit our website for refund information under the payment and cancellation policy section.
Will there be transport to pick me up from the location?
Please arrange to come to the film city by your transport or rent a cab since no vehicle will be provided to reach the film city.
Do I have to pay for any other activities that I take up?
Any activities taken up apart from those provided in the package will not be included in the cost of the package and hence will be paid by the visitor.
Is it okay to bring kids along?
This tour package has no age limit; therefore, you can bring your children for an adventurous experience filled with culture and joy.
Is the itinerary fixed?
The itinerary is subject to change, and any such changes will be notified to you at the earliest, on your given mode of contact.