- Start Points: Gokula Goshale
- End Point: Kalyani
- Activity Location: Tumkur
- Trek Length: 7 Kilometers
- Trek Duration: 4 Hours
- Difficulty Level: Moderate.
- Timings: The trekking trail is open from morning till evening.
About Ramadevara Betta:
- Ramadevara Betta is a mesmerizing hill located in the Ramanagara District of Karnataka, India. More than just being a hill, it also holds great religious significance that takes you back to the days of Lord Rama.
- It also offers its visitors breathtaking views of nature luring them into the mystical caves and spiritual ambience and not to forget a diverse range of flora and fauna. The lush and rocky trails to the top give an extra touch to its beauty.
About Ramadevara Betta Trek from Bangalore:
- Embark on an exhilarating trek to the top of Ramadevara Betta to witness the mesmerizing wonders of nature.
- Conquer the heights of Ramadevara Betta passing lush greenery and rocky terrains, offering a thrilling challenge for adventure enthusiasts.
- Discover ancient Sita’s Caves along the trek, and take a step back into the old era of Lord Rama and his wife Sita.
- Spot the presence of wildlife like wild boars, jungle fowl and sloth bears along the trails on your journey.
- Capture yourself by having moments with the panoramic views of the surrounding landscapes, rewarding your efforts.
- Reach the hilltop temple, freeing your body and soul, and escape to the spiritual world connecting to Lord Rama.
- Experience a sense of tranquility spending your time amidst the peaceful atmosphere of hills and valleys during the trek.
- Capture stunning photographs of the breathtaking vistas and take back home precious memories that you will cherish forever.