Pondicherry Packages From Mumbai & Pune
Booking with ₹0
-31% ₹ 9249
What will you experience
Witness the Colonial Days
Explore the Old Architecture
Feel the Divinity of Temples
Get Wavy on Beautiful Beaches
Mesmerizing Boating Experience
Taste The Local Flavours
About the Activity
|6 Nights & 7 Days
|DR PDY EXP (Puducherry Express)
|Mumbai Boarding Points
|21:00 PM (Day 1 - Dadar or Kalyan)
|Pune Boarding Points
|23:50 PM (Day 1 - Pune Railway Station)
|Bangalore Boarding Points
|21:30 PM (Day 2 - Yeshvantpur Jn)
|Friday - Mumbai & Pune, Saturday - Bangalore
|12 Years or Above
About Pondicherry and Auroville:
- Pondicherry also known as Puducherry is a coastal city located in southern India. It was under French colonisation until the year 1954. But, even to date, remains of that era are perfectly preserved.
- Auroville or City of Dawn, is situated in Tamil Nadu and exists with the purpose of humanity and equality rather than being under power. It promotes the thought of lives being in peace and harmony.
About Pondicherry Packages from Mumbai, Pune & Bangalore:
- Start your Pondicherry Trip From Mumbai/Pune. Bless your soul with the tranquillity of nature and its creations as you travel to your destination.
- Begin your Backpacking by meeting our guides waiting for you with a quick introduction. Continue forward with some meditation at Aurobindo ashram. Connect with deities in Manakula and Chidambaram temples.
- Set yourself free in the arms of Rock Beach and Serenity Beach and witness the waves as they play with the land. Feel the cold waves at your feet or try making beautiful sand castles. Only Imagination is the limit.
- Uncover the historical days of the French colonial era and explore the churches and aesthetically vibrant houses. Take a quick peek at the history or even better, feel yourself as living in it as you explore it.
- Feast on refreshing and nutritious meals or head into the cafes of Auroville and have a taste of local cuisines. The flavours will melt your taste buds and make an unforgettable impact on your tongue.
- Feel like a feather on the water of the Mangrove forest in Pichavaram. Feel the soothing breezes as you go boating and ride the beautiful waves. The water that shines with beauty when exposed to sunlight will enchant you.
- Bring this fun and exciting Pondicherry holiday package from Mumbai/Pune to an end with a long train ride back home. Capture the moments and fill your memories album.
Know before you book
- Garbage throwing is prohibited on paths & Participants ought to bring their own trash.
- It is forbidden to play loud music on beaches or around monuments.
- It is forbidden to write anything or engage in any conduct that might cause historical sites to be disobeyed.
- The team captains will assign rooms based on the ratio of men to women; requests will not be fulfilled.
- The same place will be used for pick-up and drop-off, though you are welcome to use the route on the way back.
- For everyone's benefit, the team captains' judgments in any given circumstance are definitive.
- If the behaviour of any trekker is likely to cause distress or harm to themselves, our member of staff or other team members, reserve the right to terminate their trip at any time and they will have to make their arrangements; we will not be liable for any expenses incurred as a result. We won't consider any claims that result from this kind of behaviour.
- In case of any injuries/illness on a mountain/river/waterfall during a trip/activity, Universal Adventures as a company or our local staff will not be responsible. We provide adequate human staff support in these areas to ensure the basic safety of the trekker. The trekker/customer has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or emergency condition.
- We will not be able to issue a refund if we are forced to cancel a trip due to any other incidents, such as riots, political unrest, natural disasters, nuclear accidents, or terrorist activities.
Things to Carry
- Passport and Travel Documents
- Money and Cards
- Comfortable Clothes
- Hygiene Items
- Snacks and Water Bottle
- Travel Adapter and Chargers
- First Aid Kit
- Camera or Smartphone
- UA Voucher
Frequently Asked Quetions
Are Meals covered in the Package?
Yes, meals except dinners are covered in the package. However, only veg items will be served. But, feel free to visit cafes and try other cuisines as well.
Will I get Meals on the Train ride?
No. Any meals during the train ride are not included in the package.
Do I have to Pay for Boating at Pichavaram?
No. Boating charges are covered in the package fees.
Will I get a Guide?
Of course. A tour guide will accompany you throughout your trip.
How can I Roam around Pondicherry?
You can take a bike/scooter to wander around Pondicherry and the petrol cost will be covered in the package fees.
What is the Transportation mode of Reaching the destination?
You can travel via train from Mumbai/ Pune or you can take a flight to Chennai and board a direct bus/cab to Pondicherry.
What should I do if my Dates don't match the Departure dates?
Feel free to customize dates at your convenience. If you have a group of your own and your timing doesn't match, you can call and ask for your Pondicherry tourism package from Mumbai/Pune/Banglore dates to be changed or customised.
What are the Accommodation conditions?
Rooms will be assigned by the team head on a gender basis. The rooms follow triple/quad sharing. For those who are booking it as an pondicherry honeymoon package from Mumbai/Pune etc, A couple's stay can be booked at an additional cost.
Do I have to Pay the Entry charges?
Entry charges for Paradise Beach and Auroville will be covered in the trip fees. You can enjoy the trip with your friends or with family as Pondicherry family tour package without worrying about entry fees and such.
Will I get a Camera?
You must bring your camera. Pondicherry Packages doesn't include a camera however you can bring your own camera to click some beautiful memories to take back home with you.