Know Before You Go For Patong Jet Ski Tour In Thailand:
- A towel, dry clothes, swimwear, a waterproof camera, sunglasses, and some baht.
- Bring a valid ID Proof. PAN cards are not accepted as valid proof of identification.
- Do not bring expensive valuables to the Activity Area.
- Listen to the commands via the trainer carefully.
- Use the device without damage.
- Every visitor must show ID proof at the time of reservation and upon arrival. PAN cards will not be considered a piece of valid address evidence.
- Never drink alcohol before getting on a jet ski.
- Do not attempt to perform stunts while jet skiing.
- Don't go too fast. Maintain a slow speed until you're a safe distance from the shoreline.