- Activity Location: Uluwatu, Indonesia
- Activity Duration: 15 mins
- Age Limit: 12+
- Weight Limit: <100kgs
About Uluwatu, Indonesia:
- Uluwatu is a beautiful destination located on the southern tip of Bali, Indonesia. It is famous for its stunning cliffs, beaches, and incredible surf breaks. Uluwatu is a great place to escape the hustle and bustle of Bali's tourist areas and immerse yourself in the island's natural beauty and culture.
- Paragliding in Uluwatu, Bali is an exhilarating experience that provides breathtaking views of the coastline, ocean, and cliffs. Located on the southern tip of Bali, Uluwatu is a popular destination for adventure enthusiasts, and paragliding is one of the most exciting activities available in the area.
About Paragliding in Uluwatu, Bali:
- Your paragliding starts with a thrilling sensation and ends with an experience of a bird's eye view of the entire landscape.
- It's an activity that's sure to create memories that last a lifetime with professional Instructors, high-quality equipment, and breathtaking views.
- The flight can last from 15 to 30 minutes, depending on the wind conditions.
- Once you're ready, the Instructor will guide you to the launch site, which is typically located on one of the cliffs overlooking the ocean.
- The Instructor will run with the paraglider until the wind lifts you both off the ground, and you're soaring through the air.
- Paragliding in Uluwatu is a weather-dependent activity. Feel proud once you complete this Tandem Flight with a Certificate of Achievement.
- You are allowed to Capture the moment of your entire flight with GoPro. All the safety measures will be delivered by the guide before the start of the activity.