Know before you go for One Day Trip from Trivandrum to Kanyakumari:
- Start early in the morning (around 6-7 AM) to make the most of your day.
- Kanyakumari experiences a tropical climate throughout the year. Summers can be hot and humid, while winters are mild and pleasant. So pack your belongings accordingly.
- It is advisable to dress modestly while visiting temples and other religious sites. Avoid wearing shorts, sleeveless tops, and short skirts.
- Don’t forget to bring some cash as there are entry fees to visit some of the tourist attractions in Kanyakumari like the Vivekananda Rock Memorial, Thiruvalluvar Statue, and Gandhi Mandapam.
- It is advisable to take basic precautions like keeping your valuables safe, avoiding isolated areas at night, and being aware of your surroundings.
- Do not consume alcohol.
- You will be ensured of safety.